Do you know your sex?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a man, not the first time I've been called a man :eeklaugh:
(Those darned grunge years were androginous times for all)

unsure.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:
i too got 86% woman. wtf? :huh:

to determine about the middle name thang, we should all post our middle names :D

my middle name is catherine, ugh.

mine is Christine

Im a man. It was right. 80% confidence.

Though I have taken this test several times before, several meaning about 4 or 5, and each of the previous times, it said woman. This is in fact a happy day.

Its funny though:
Men prefer falling over drowning to death. - I put drown
Women really hate the word "used". - I put used rather than moist.
Women are more likely to realize that clams
are alive (89%) than men (only 86%). - I said alive (cuz they are).

Did you know that men are more likely to call this test retarded than women? - I said interesting rather than retarded.
Women are less likely to choose being lonely (over bleeding to death) than men. - I chose bleeding to death.
Men prefer white bedrooms. Women prefer blue bedrooms. - I said blue.

So logically, I went against every single norm that they list for a man, yet I still came out placed under the correct gender. Hence me being impressed. Good work spark, not screwing it up this time.

_________

Hi Shannon, you non-man you. :wave:

Basstrap said:
And they made me say Canada sucked!!!

awww poor thing. :hug: You are not a trator.

I thought about all my Canada peps :)sexywink: @ kobi) when I came along that question.

UltravioletU2 said:

Of course there are a bunch of girl's names that don't end with a vowel, such as Erin and Meaghan, but you get my drift?

My name's Erin, but it's not my middle name.. :scratch:
I'm a woman too, but with 80% sureness.. sorry to ruin the 86% thing :tongue:

I LMAO at the Canada Question!!!! :lmao:

and i too, am 86% woman. I said the test was retarded, and I chose the word moist. BLARG at that word.

And i do so happen to have a massive fear of heights so naturally i chose drowning...LOL

whatever that test was retarded :sexywink:

I am definatley a MAN.
My little cross thing is right smack in the middle...
and my middle name is Lynn WITHOUT the E on the end.
Question: When it asked the monkey question (which one would win), what did y'all answer? I said the black and white colobus (one on the right) versus the gibbon (one on the left) cos... the black and white colobus is about twice the size of a gibbon.
Though the average person probably doesn't know that and I'm assuming you're supposed to pick one by what it looks like. So... which did you pick?

Kristie said:
So... which did you pick?

I did not know the monkey fact. I picked the nicer looking brown monkey because I figured most would pick the mean looking black and white one and I was thinking "It must be a trick or something because I think they want you to pick the mean looking one" I guess the mean one was the one after all. I think I think too many things are trick questions sometimes. My suspicious and paranoid nature I guess. :shrug:

Wait! What was that noise?! :ohmy: :shifty:

it's just another stupid question using the typical male/female stereotype.

they think males will all pick the big bad monkey and females the nice one.

We are supposed to say nuclear war could be exiting

etc..

My middle name is my maiden name, so pfffftttthhh on that question. But my husband would certainly be relieved to know that I passed the test.

Najeena

Re: Re: stupid ass filter!

Sparkysgrrrl said:

Oh my fucking god!
That's why I hate filtering systems :mad:

It's Calvin College. What a surprise :|

<--lived in Michigan for 22 years.

The test says I'm a woman, even though I'm a guy. It always does this to me every time I take it.

Melon

i got 86th, also

chart_6.gif

i choose no nukes,

the more intiminating monkey

i choose yes instead of yeah on canada

if i got to die i would rather die on impact than take a few minutes to drown

i would rather die happy

the last question i chose circle, the patterns were square circle square circle square- the question of colors is not my genders concern.

a green tee shirt is closer to blue than orange

i would rather sleep in a plain white room than some colored one

but i got 14% woman, must be no nukes and the fact that I would stay put in the woods if lost, knowing rescuers usually cover a place once.

Back
Top Bottom