Do you know INTERPOL ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dawn269

Babyface
Well, I must say that I am an huge fan for both U2 and Interpol, but I have never found anyone else who loves those two bands. So, I would like to ask people here if you do know Interpol, and most of all if you like their music.
I feel that they have something in commun in the way of using guitars, something that I would describe "lyrical". And they also have such poetical lyrics... If you don't know Interpol, you can have an idea of their music HERE. So, tell me what you think. Am I stupid or is there something in commun ?

Hi Frenchie !
A friend of mine lent me a record of Interpol this summer... I'm not a big fan. I think their music has a dark mood which U2 hasn't. Peut-être qu'il a quelque chose avec les guitares effectivement...
Mais je n'ai pas encore suffisamment écouté leur musique pour vraiment me rendre compte. :wink:

He ! That's great ! Thank's for all your answers. But I'm sorry, Helloangel, I can't open the link you have posted...

Saw them live this summer at Curiosa. I've had their first album since it came out, VERY excited for the new one on the 28th. :up:

Back
Top Bottom