Do you just listen or sing along?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wizard2c

Refugee
Okay.....when you listen to that U2 CD are you compelled to sing along or are you just a listener?

:D

haha, just last week I was driving home at 1 in the morning from work and I had to laugh at myself cause I was totally belting out " with or without you" as I pulled into my garage. Only to notice that there was this couple making out the whole time right by the garage and they stopped and were just staring at me as i sat there and belted out the " oh oh oh oh" part. I was so embarrased but they clapped when I got out of the car. haha.

I only sing along very occasionally, such as when I have headphones on and the music turned up and can't really hear myself. I don't want to hear myself...yeah, I am that bad. :huh:

I lip-synch pretty well though. :wink:

:wink: Of course I sing...maybe very badly, but no one ever told me, so why should I stop? I wake up every morning with U2, I'm taking the bus with U2...I always sing along when it's playing, but most of the songs (Sometimes you can't make it on your own, one, etc.) are already in my head!!!

What annoys me is when my hubby sings cos he doesn't sing the right words to anything and puts in his own....I find that really irritating....I like accuracy with the words!

Back
Top Bottom