Do you jack while you are working? Or driving?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eliv8

Refugee
http://www.jack.fm/

Jack FM radio. Luv it? Hate it? I listen to it more than any other radio station.

hmc_image_home.gif

http://www.sandiegojack.com/listen_live/

I listen to it sometimes, I especially listen to it in the morning (on the rare occasions that I'm up) because they don't have talk shows in the morning, which i hate. I'm a big channel flipper.

I hardly listen to the radio anymore. But when I do, it's usually Jack. Classic Rock radio has become too boring. They keep playing the same old shit... Aerosmith's Dream On, Bad Company's boring stuff, Led Zeppelin's D'yer M'aker :sick: etc. etc. But Jack at least mixes 'em up and the guy's funny!

One of my co-workers has always had 101.1 CBS FM playing, out in the machine shop. He's 50 plus and used to really enjoy the oldies material they played on CBS, until Jack took over that frequency. Now he's pissed and calls it Jackass FM. :lol:

We don't have Jack where I live, but I listened to a Jack station once when I was on a road trip. I wasn't impressed. It's an interesting idea on paper, but in execution it leaves a lot to be desired. I have no desire to suffer through a crappy disco song followed by a crappy hair metal song before hearing something I actually like. I think it's ridiculous that they advertise themselves as being like iPods. The whole point of listening to an iPod is you can load it up with the songs YOU love, whether they were ever Top 40 hits or not.

Every once in awhile, they play "Don't Stop Believing" or "Don't You Forget About Me" and I go nuts.

Other than that, it's trash.

Most dubious thread title ever.

and I don't listen to the radio either, but if I was forced to it would be that Indie 103.1 or whatever it is in Los Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom