Do you have to look up the spelling of 'diarrhea'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you have to Google the spelling of diarrhea?

• Yep

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
I can't remember how to spell it. But it isn't as though I use it in writing. I don't have to write papers on it, I certainly don't write home about having it, and I don't plan on taking part in any spelling bees, so why bother learning how to spell it correctly?

Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

bono_man2002 said:
Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
:scream: I hate when people do that! It really fucks with my poor dyslexic mind :sad:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I use my e-mail system to spell check more than I use Google for spell check. :wink:

If you get the updated FireFox browser, it has spell-check built in (like Microsoft Word, it underlines misspelled words).

Why am I still in this thread?....

elevation2u said:
No I don't have to look up the spelling of this word ever.

But I may have an unfair advantage...
I write it, say it, see it about everyday at work.

I work at a vet
:|
So 'expressing the anal gland' of the family pooch is a phrase that rings true for you? :|

ILuvLarryMullen said:
no, but i always forget how to spell nausia.

:giggle:

Canadiens1160
So 'expressing the anal gland' of the family pooch is a phrase that rings true for you?
anal glands
bloody diarrhea
male cat urine
abscesses
oozing cysts
clipping hair on and around an abscess prior to cleaning and then accidentally cutting it open to discover it is full of maggots inside
:love:

We add an extra "o" to the spelling. It's diarrhoea here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom