Do you have siblings and who are they?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Come on, who are your siblings? Give us names and ages and annoyance factor on a scale of 1 to 10 if you feel like venting.

Me...

Paul 20
Annoyance Factor: 9.5

Kelly 10
AF: about 5 but thats usually if Im needing quiet and well, yeah she's a lil kid.

I have pics somewhere.
They are cool kids and I love em
smile.gif

------------------
And if there is a God
I know he likes to Rock

Slane/Lon tour pics

3 brothers
32, 30 and 25

priest, manager (tabacco industry), tax advisor

we all get along pretty well

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I have 3 older sisters. The 2 eldest have a different father, he died of a sudden brain haemorrage when they were babies(poor mum), I know she loved him dearly. Funny thing is I am much more like my eldest sister than my full sister. genetics eh, strange?
I don't see them very often at all, so about a 9.5 on the annoyance-o-meter I'm pleased to say. I sometimes think they may have left home early so they wouldn't have to look after me. I was to quote my mum.." a bugger of a kid"

PS: I think they'd shoot me if I revealed their ages. I am having trouble with the idea of being 40, and they've got a decade up on me.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 01-20-2002).]

Julie, 22

Annoyance factor: Used to be 10...now that we never get to see each other anymore, it's probably a .5

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

I have one brother and he is 29. Annoyance factor? It depends. We get along really well, but he still likes to play the 'big brother, tease little sister' role, so when he's got his game on -> 8.5

I have a sister, Gina, who is 27.

Annoyance Factor: 10 - she's not a nice person, has a horrible temper and has stopped speaking to me because I wouldnt pay $250 to fly up to my niece's birthday party for ONE day. This from a person who has never bought me Christmas or Birthday presents with her own money - but rather lets our Grandma pay for it all.
mad.gif

One brother, Lucas, almost 27.

He used to be my best friend and my hero. He is no longer my hero, but I still love him. I guess he is still among my best friends.

------------------
Your seven worlds collide
Whenever I am by your side
Dust from a distant sun
Will shower over everyone

-Crowded House

Steven-21
AF-5. Used to be 10, but he is away in the Army so I don't see him much now
Karen-18
AF-6. She listens to BSB, and Britney Spears, and thinks that I am weird because I like U2
Paul-17
AF-2. He is a pretty cool kid, and we get along well.

2 brothers, 2 sisters

Christine - 26 - annoyance factor 0. She's a really cool person, has a great outlook on life and a great family of her own now.

Peter - 24. AF 3 (I live with him - there has to be some annoyance
wink.gif
). We spent our childhood years sharing a room, so we're pretty close and share a lot of the same interests.

Dorothy - 20. AF anywhere from 5-10. When we lived in the same house it was closer to 10. Now that we don't live with our parents, it's closer to a 5. She's pretty cool.

Andy - 11. AF 3-6. He's a good kid, even if he's a little dork some of the time.
wink.gif

Sister - Nicola, 30, AF: 7.5

Brother - Mark, 28ish I think, AF: 7

At 21 (almost 22) I am still the baby of the family!!! hehe

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

[This message has been edited by bono_man (edited 01-20-2002).]

1 brother.

his name is ian 27.

used to be mortal enemies. golf and such.

bit of a high roller, likes to spend money.

doesn't annoy me much but i rarely see him since he lives 5 hours away and is always flying around the nation.

my girlfriend is way hotter
smile.gif

------------------
cdma.gsm.tdma.gprs

Older Sister:
Emily 22. She's perfect, so annoyance abounds.
Two Younger Brothers:
Nate 17 (soon to be 18) he has the most beautiful dreads you'll ever see, so he's automatically just rad.
Alex 15 He's a thai kick boxer and he's cool, but he can be a berk.
That is all.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

Well I already posted this in the picture thread but since you're crying..
wink.gif
and I love pics...

Me and my bro
i508A91EC-BB27-49C8-BF58-0AAB69C110DB.jpg

Now post yours! I saw them in DOL I think, they're very cute!

biggrin.gif

diemen i think u are just worried we will all find your bro foxy and you'll be madly envious causing u to fall into a fit of rage and feel the need to weep in the pale moonlight....

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
biggrin.gif

diemen i think u are just worried we will all find your bro foxy and you'll be madly envious causing u to fall into a fit of rage and feel the need to weep in the pale moonlight....

LOL. Um....yyeeaaah, that's it...
wink.gif

Actually, my older brother and I look a lot alike (same hair color, eye color, both have goatees, both about the same height...), although I've been described by a couple of his friends as "a better looking version of him."
biggrin.gif

Some of his friends are a little short on tact.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom