Do you have any brothers or sisters other than yourself?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 older brothers...one is 38 and the other is going to be turning 40 this June...
I'm the youngest...at 31.....
Yah....I came a little later in the picture...
It honestly looks like my mother fecked the milkman or something.
All kids have different coloured hair....
I'm the redhead....
2nd older brother has jet black hair...
Oldest brother is a blond.:der:
That's fucked up :lmao:

I have one younger brother (19) and two older stepbrothers (not sure how old they are). I haven't seen my stepbrothers in years, and I only see my brother about once a year.

I'm the good child. :angel:

I have a younger brother. We are ALOT alike. I think it is because we are born on the same day.

I have an older sister (29) and an older brother (28). I'm 25. My sister recently got married. I didn't used to be that close to my sister, but as I've got older we've got ALOT closer. I have always been very close to my brother - he says we're 'Mind Twins'.....:shrug:

Me, my sister, my brother and my brother-in-law all went to an Elevation show together - we're all U2 fans which is kind of cool. I'm the most rabid fan out of us, although my sister's husband went to see U2 on the ZooTV and Popmart tours too....

1 older sister whom I am living with at the time

and 1 younger brother, age 18, whom I almost killed with a hammer before

by accident

I swear

I'm from an all girl family too, I'm the youngest of four. The two oldest are 9 and 10 years older than me and my sister who I spent the most time with is 4 years older than me. They are very cool people.We've always shared music. They like Pink Floyd and Johnny Cash and a bit of U2. They respect my appreciation of U2 but don't feel it too. I feel a bit sorry for them in that regard eh?
I have a brother and sister-in-law and their lovely spouses.We haven't seen them for a long time.
So what a crew, counting in-laws and spouses...14 brothers and sisters..and I'm still the youngest .

I have one older sister named Julie (I'm 20, she's 23). She is quite the person...I love her with all my heart.

3368%3B%3A8723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323364598683ot1lsi

3368%3B%3A8723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233579%3B%3B4%3B3ot1lsi

I have one brother he is 16 one sister she is 15 this month and I am 17 heehee :eek: we are REALLY close in age

i have a brother, hes almost 20 , 3 years younger than me ...

he's stuck in a time warp and listens to really old 60's music and some really new stupid punk stuff which i really hate cos he usually decides to play it really loud when i am sleeping :rolleyes:

he hates U2 - probably just cos i like them :p as he likes all of U2's music influences ... bob dylan, beatles, lou reed etc ... he just does things to wind me up like a brother usually does.

i have 2 older cousins aswell tho, both girls, jess is 24 and sarah is 27 they are like our older sisters as we are all very close, jess is like my twin sister sometimes, which is nice ...

I have one younger sister. She's 14.

She doesn't hate U2, thankfully-yeah, she likes to tease me sometimes about them, but she doesn't hate them. She likes some of their songs. And she thinks they're cool guys.

She just doesn't think Bono's cute, like I do (she actually thinks Larry is the best looking guy of the group, which doesn't surprise me, actually).

She listens to a lot of the music that's popular now, along with some older stuff. Her favorite groups are Bon Jovi and N Sync (yeah, a contrast).

It's funny-in my area of the state, at my old school and the one I'm at now, a lot of kids have sisters and brothers that are older than them, that are in college or out on their own or stuff like that. I'm one of very few kids at that school who doesn't have any older brothers or sisters. I'm the oldest one.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom