Do you have a...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you own/prefer...

• PC

Votes: 59 85.5%
  • Mac

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
...PC or Macintosh?

Searched the forums far and wide and couldn't find anything on this. I own an Intel Celeron PC. I've worked on macs before at school and had problems. Haven't really tried the latest Macs though. So as of now, I prefer PCs. :drool: :wink:

elevation2u said:
ive had my Mac for 3/4 years now and never have i had any problems, and also i get no pop ups or viruses!!

:dancing::dancing:dancing:

Hey. I just looked at your profile. I expected you to be younger, for some reason. :wink:

And your favorite album is Pop! That's awesome!!! :rockon:

I have a PC. If I can use a 5 button mouse on a Mac, I'll switch. That and I need the $ to make an upgrade too, so donations are most welcomed. :wink:

Who'll help me in my technological conversion? :sad:

I own a PC (a Toshiba laptop), but I use a Mac at work, mostly because it is compatible with software we use for some assays, so I've gotten used to it.

Macs are prettier and their laptops are much more portable, so I like that.

But they're still not compatible with everything and IMO, they are overpriced for the product you are getting.

Macs are good computers and they run well, prolly better than PCs, the problem is that they are more isolated than PCs. Most software that comes out comes for PCs first and Macs require like...special service almost. Ya know what i mean? That's why Macs are good in schools where you'll have Macs interacting with other Macs. I prefer PCs because I do lots of software stuff and music stuff that normally couldn't be done on Macs.

I have both. Which one do I vote for? The one I like better?

:lol: I went back the the LS page and wondered if I could possibly be that tired.

Macs then. :up:

Zootlesque said:

Hey. I just looked at your profile. I expected you to be younger, for some reason. :wink:

And your favorite album is Pop! That's awesome!!! :rockon:

i didnt even know i had a profile, probably hasnt been updates in 4 years ...but yeah my fave album is POp :rockon:

and arent i pretty young??:reject:

Last edited:
i have both :wink:

although i use my PC every day and haven't turned on my mac in about 3 years (well ok once to make sure it still worked :laugh: :reject: )

PC.

because I have previously taught women reentering the workforce how to use a computer and it was much easier on a pc.

Plus the family tree programmes I like aren't available on a mac.

Both

At work I have a PC Dell desktop w/ Windows XP Professional and a Mac G4 desktop w/ OS 10.3. At home I have an HP laptop w/ Windows XP Home Ed (recently bought used for $200). I would have a Mac Powerbook w/ Tiger or one of those new flat panel Mac desktops if I could afford one.

Back
Top Bottom