Do you guys listen to WOXY?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hey dudes, sorry Ive been absent alot of late, been busy with life and Each Note Secure a bit as well. I wasnt sure if you guys listened to the online radio station, WOXY or not, but Ive just accepted a job with them to be the evening jock.

Ill start sometime at the end of next week, 5-10pm est, you can all listen and evalute. :wink:

Cya

Congratulations! :applaud:

I must admit I haven't listened to WOXY in years, but for 10-12 years (mid 80s through late mid 90's) it was quite the lifeline. I was delighted when the station was saved once again this fall and do check out some of the lounge acts and of course the board there.

I will listen now!

Congrats!

I am a bit confused...did they come back on-air in Cincy? Or are they just online now?

zoney! said:
I will listen now!

Congrats!

I am a bit confused...did they come back on-air in Cincy? Or are they just online now?

They went off terrestrial radio 3 years ago, have been internet only ever since....They were revived again about 2 months ago by lala.com

So, it went worldwide, anyone can tune in....

My boyfriend listens to WOXY online at work all the time. He loves it! What I've heard, I've loved, but I'm more of an iPod-at-work gal. :wink:

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom