Do you guys know where I can buy one of these monstrosities?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
I'm doing early Christmas shopping, and about a month and a half ago I made a comment to the potential new miss imp13 about how odd and awkward these bubble umbrella deals are. She then said how badly she wants one. Go figure. So, along with the Dwight Schrute bobblehead I already got her, I'm going to get her one of these dumb things too;

bubble2fs8.jpg

bubble1pd2.jpg

My card is pretty much maxed so I'd prefer to use cash, meaning I need to find a place that sells these things. Also I'd rather see the thing before I buy it. Any ideas where to find them?

I see these all the time in handbag shops

I quite like them but I'm not fussed on the one with the black trim in that photo. I like the pink / red one. I think they look much nicer and it's usually what I see other girls with here.

Interesting. Didn't realize dome umbrellas were a fashion trend. I got my umbrella at the dollar store and it's lasted several Lake Effect blizzards.

Looks like there's quite an assortment on eBay. I also like the pink one better. :yes:

Lila64 said:
You can also do a google search for 'bubble umbrellas'. Many matches there!

How do you think I found the photos? :wink:

But I suppose I'll try a handbag shop or something of that nature. Her favorite color is yellow, so one with yellow trim would be dandy.

Lara Mullen said:

I quite like them but I'm not fussed on the one with the black trim in that photo. I like the pink / red one.

what lara said. i like them as well but i'd prefer the all clear one like that bottom pic. i've been wondering where to get them too.

Back
Top Bottom