Do you ever fall asleep with music playing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
I always hear about people fall alseep while listening to their iPod or whatever, but I just can't seem to do it! :slant: I think the only album I ever fell asleep listening to was Blur's self titled and that was only because I had a cold and was exhausted. I can't just shut off the light, lay in bed, and fall asleep with headphones in my ears. :hmm:

I go to sleep with music every night

It plays off of my computer though, I don't use headphones

I'll sometimes throw something gentle on the CD player, but I can't sleep with headphones on. I can't stay in one position when I'm trying to fall asleep.

I've dozed off with my iPod playing, but that's when I take out the earbuds and go to sleep.

I go to sleep with music playing every night, either with headphones or off of my computer.

Amiina's Kurr works exceedingly well for a lovely nap.

For some reason, I really only like to have music on during naps. When I go to bed at night, I can't do it.

I had a pretty nifty 8 hour or so long sleep playlist I used to shuffle for naps. It was a winner.

(Not that I take 8 hour naps).

I created a sleep playlist with about 63 songs that help me fall and stay asleep, and i usually play it on my iPod (not with headphones, it's docked in some speakers). When I'm at home the house is so freakin quiet that I hear every little pop and creak and it keeps me awake, so I play music.

yes, every night! I have a special playlist on my ipod for the occassions.....oddly enough named Sleepy Songs. I love falling asleep to music, and my little stereo setup charges my ipod while it plays so in the morning it'll be ready to go.

Yep. Every night. You should always set the sleep timer because I've heard that if music is playing all through your sleep you don't really rest... something like that. :shrug:

I fall asleep to Sigur Ros all of the time.

The subsequent dreams are weird.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I fall asleep to Sigur Ros all of the time.

The subsequent dreams are weird.

I wonder what Morning Bell or In Limbo-induced dreams would be like? :drool:

No spoken words said:
You little bastard.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Miss Lippy.

LemonMelon said:

I wonder what Morning Bell or In Limbo-induced dreams would be like? :drool:

Don't fall asleep listening to the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack. I'm warning you all right now.

Back
Top Bottom