Do You Drink Coffee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homey

Babyface
I can't stand the stuff. I don't understand how people can drink coffee. There are people who puts in so much cream and sugar and junk that there's barely any coffee in the mug...I don't understand that. I can think of so many things I'd rather drink than coffee.

How about the rest of you?

___
:wave: Give me a dollar!

BLACK....no cream, no sugar....happiness....

:yes: i :heart: coffee... :yes: I couldn't make it through the day without it...no one would want to be around me without it either...I'm beyond addicted...:crack:
coffee.gif

I love coffee, but a lot of coffee out there is shit

I put no sugar in my coffee, only a small amount of cream

but I love coffee, I can drink it any time of day, I think I may go have an irish coffee right now...

I :heart: coffee (and chai), but I don't need to have it every day. I know a lot of people complain about the taste, but it's just like everything else that's acquired. I really doubt most people loved the taste of beer the first time they had it!

i haven't drank coffee in a long time. it doesnt do anything for me. pepsi is my coffee in the morning:yes:

no, I dont like the flavour of coffee in any form (cakes or chocolates or anything), so as much as I'd like to like it, I dont.
Dont like tea either for that matter...

i have the ocasional mocafrappachino from starbucks.
but coffee is bad for you. it will make you all jittery when you dont' have it. :|

I drink coffee with a lot of cream and no sugar. I love those frapuccinos too and Mocha Freeze and Chai Freeze from Borders. :tongue:

heaven scent

I more inhale it than drink it. The aroma of freshly ground and brewing coffee. Divine.
Some of my friends grow and roast thier own, coffee a very labour intensive process. I read that coffee has remained a popular drink because it retains it's flavour in storage for much longer than tea.
I don't drink coffee very often but totally love it when I do.Twinings earl grey tea devotee myself.
and Rooitea from South Africa(tastes like tea, but zero caffeine)
At the moment here, it's everyone's patriotic duty to drink MILO. I am STILL trying to win the trip to Leeds.:rolleyes:

if I'm really having a bad day...coffee AND chocolate...heavenly:up: :down: :tongue: :help: :wink:

Re: BLACK....no cream, no sugar....happiness....

jkayet said:
:yes: i :heart: coffee... :yes: I couldn't make it through the day without it...no one would want to be around me without it either...I'm beyond addicted...:crack:
coffee.gif

:yes: I can vouch for this.

Jenn: :yell: "more coffee more coffee more coffee more coffee more coffee"

Back
Top Bottom