Do You Drink Coffee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FizzingWhizzbees said:
I :heart: coffee! I'm barely functional in the morning until I've had my two mugs of caffeine.

jkayet said:
:yes: i :heart: coffee... :yes: I couldn't make it through the day without it...no one would want to be around me without it either...I'm beyond addicted...:crack:
coffee.gif

daisybean said:
coffee coffee coffee

black

yum yum yum

it's is my reason for living

u2er said:
I love anything from Starbucks :drool:

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes, I agree with all of the above. Coffee has been my drug of choice for about 30 years. However, about two months ago, my doctor oredred me to quit, cold turkey. So those who think you cannot live without it. It is possible, barely.

Re: Re: BLACK....no cream, no sugar....happiness....

meegannie said:

:yes: I can vouch for this.

Jenn: :yell: "more coffee more coffee more coffee more coffee more coffee"
:uhoh: Ok, yeah...can't help it...:crack: I :heart: that this smiley :yell: can look like it's actually saying whatever it's supposed to be saying...no matter what it is :laugh:...i think it's my new favorite one...

deep said:
Yes, I agree with all of the above. Coffee has been my drug of choice for about 30 years. However, about two months ago, my doctor oredred me to quit, cold turkey. So those who think you cannot live without it. It is possible, barely.
:shocked: :( I'm sorry...glad to hear it is possible though...I guess...in case I ever need to...:slant:

I use pop to get my caffeine.

One time, I was so hooted up on Mountain Dew at work that I got sent home early. :crack:

how in dee hell is coffee bad for your health?:no:

if I had to stop drinking coffee I'd have to kill someone.:madspit:

I luurve coffee and it has to be strong,

I have at least one cup a day, I generally have an espresso 'instant' cup in the day and I like it with about one and a half spoons of coffee, half a sugar and only a dash of milk (cream sounds so funny!) but when I have a plunger, perculated or drippilator coffee I will usually just have it black but my fave coffee ever is a Vienna- it is really nice coffee that has been perculated topped with whipped cream, I love all things coffee flavoured too, coffee is so yummy and the best thing ever are chocolate covered coffee beans:drool: and I dont mind the odd cup of tea, but if I ever have tea it is black Earl Grey is nice blacka nd with a dash of honey in it, all this talk of coffe makes me feel like one oh and by the way caffeine and nicotine are the two things that start my day, every day:)

i can't stand coffee at all whatsoever. Not even the really sugary flavored ones, not even coffee ice cream. I think it tastes horrible. It's bitter and it tastes like dirt or something to me. I drink soda and tea sometimes, but I'm not addicted to caffine at all so I don't NEED to drink it.

yes. I drink coffee. I don't know why I like it. I am sure there is something that you like that I would rather not partake in. I think it has to do with taste buds.

:ohmy: COFFEE?HUH?WHAT?ME?JAVA?CAPPIE?COFFEE? :ohmy:

yeah baby! I crave it, I dream of it, it's the first thing I think of upon awakening. Gotta have it stroooong, and I mix my own 'special blend' when I go to the store (usually about 5 types with a smidge of hazelnut, chocolate, or vanilla). I drink mine icy COLD, with milk/sweetener, in a big 20 oz. bottle (with a straw) on the way to work each morning. It is truly my one last big vice. I quit drugs, quit smoking, quit drinking, quit partying, quit staying out late, quit having s--....hey, a girl's gotta have SOMETHING in her life that's a little 'naughty!' :sexywink:

Lessee....for coffee accoutrements, I have:
  • a Braun coffee maker that's in use a LOT;
    *two* coffee grinders;
    a Euro style plunger pot;
    a little Italian stovetop double cappie maker;
    a milk frother;
    a special cannister only for coffee;
    unbleached coffee filters;
    TONS of unique coffee mugs (I collect 'em)

But alas....I may have to 'kick this habit' as well...or go over to....the 'not so dark' side. DECAF. :no: :silent: :scream: I have HBP, and too much coffee doesn't help. I can't do like a friend of mine who has a POT of coffee every morning, SHEESH!

:heart: Mmmmm.....cappie.....
coffee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom