do you dream of other interferencers at night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
I dreamt once that me and some other PLEBAns kidnapped Zootles :shifty:

:lol: I'm with LM----what on earth did you do with the man??

JCOSTER said:
Because I remember all my dreams!:wink:
I happen to dream in color and only have bad dreams when I am under stress.

So are you saying that dreams about Interferencers would be bad dreams? :wink:

I dream about some more frequently than others, mostly the ones that I've gotten to know in real life.

Schmeg said:

So are you saying that dreams about Interferencers would be bad dreams? :wink:

I dream about some more frequently than others, mostly the ones that I've gotten to know in real life.

Where did you get that from what I said?

When I dream, I happen to remember them, I'm also a dreamer who dreams in color. When I am under stress in my life that is when I end up dreaming bad thing.

Where did I say that was about interfacers?
And no, I have not had any dreams of interfacers?

JCOSTER said:

When I dream, I happen to remember them, I'm also a dreamer who dreams in color. When I am under stress in my life that is when I end up dreaming bad thing.

Where did I say that was about interfacers?
And no, I have not had any dreams of interfacers?

We were talking about dreaming about Interferencers and you started talking about bad dreams. I thought it would be funny to bridge the two.

Similarly, I remember my dreams the most when I am under stress. They're not always bad, but they can be really weird; once I married the captain of my kickball team on a train in the old west and I felt bad because the Interferencer who would most likely appear in my dreams was going to be upset. :lol:

JCOSTER said:

how can you know if you remember all your dreams?

Schmeg said:

We were talking about dreaming about Interferencers and you started talking about bad dreams. I thought it would be funny to bridge the two.

Similarly, I remember my dreams the most when I am under stress. They're not always bad, but they can be really weird; once I married the captain of my kickball team on a train in the old west and I felt bad because the Interferencer who would most likely appear in my dreams was going to be upset. :lol:

:lol:

I know I have, I just can't think of any specifics...mostly I dream of redoing the Cleveland concert :sigh: CURSE YOU 30* WEATHER AND SNOW!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom