do you dream of other interferencers at night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:

I happen to remember them, I'm also a dreamer who dreams in color.

There's always such a big deal about dreaming in color. I've always dreamt in color and don't think I've ever met anyone who said they dream in black & white. Do people really dream without color? Anyone here?

JCOSTER said:

Where did you get that from what I said?

When I dream, I happen to remember them, I'm also a dreamer who dreams in color. When I am under stress in my life that is when I end up dreaming bad thing.

Where did I say that was about interfacers?
And no, I have not had any dreams of interfacers?

I think they were talking about interferencers, not interfacers. Do you deal with computers a lot?

MsPurrl said:

I think they were talking about interferencers, not interfacers. Do you deal with computers a lot?

No, just reeeeeaaaallllllly tired again, I had to watch my 2 year old neice last night till about 1 am when her parents go home. :yawn:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:lol: I don't remember what we did with him! All I remember is that we had him held hostage in a dark and empty house :shifty:
it was probably me and Kaf who were with you... 'cause we talked about kidnapping Zoot for a while remember :wink: and when we get him, we're gonna tie him down and force him to listen to 00's U2 till he stops whining over it :drool:

:hmm: I think I had a dream with one interferencer once... but I have really weird dreams, so yea :lol:

LemonMelon said:
I dream of myself...

I'm on interference...:drool:

:lol:

I used to have dreams of myself playing Snood back when it was big. Man, was that pitiful.

Back
Top Bottom