do you dream of other interferencers at night? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-31-2007, 01:52 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 01:58 PM
just one ohh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i get hot just thinking about him lolz
__________________

__________________
love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 02:00 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by JCOSTER
Because I remember all my dreams!
I happen to dream in color and only have bad dreams when I am under stress.
So are you saying that dreams about Interferencers would be bad dreams?

I dream about some more frequently than others, mostly the ones that I've gotten to know in real life.
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 02:01 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by love_u2_adam
just one ohh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i get hot just thinking about him lolz
good to know you dream about me
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 02:02 PM   #19
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22


good to know you dream about me
The lady was talking about Fake Edge, not you.
__________________
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 02:03 PM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life
 
JCOSTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: It's a very, very mad world.
Posts: 14,971
Local Time: 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg


So are you saying that dreams about Interferencers would be bad dreams?

I dream about some more frequently than others, mostly the ones that I've gotten to know in real life.

Where did you get that from what I said?

When I dream, I happen to remember them, I'm also a dreamer who dreams in color. When I am under stress in my life that is when I end up dreaming bad thing.

Where did I say that was about interfacers?
And no, I have not had any dreams of interfacers?
__________________
JCOSTER is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 02:07 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by JCOSTER



Where did you get that from what I said?

When I dream, I happen to remember them, I'm also a dreamer who dreams in color. When I am under stress in my life that is when I end up dreaming bad thing.

Where did I say that was about interfacers?
And no, I have not had any dreams of interfacers?
We were talking about dreaming about Interferencers and you started talking about bad dreams. I thought it would be funny to bridge the two.

Similarly, I remember my dreams the most when I am under stress. They're not always bad, but they can be really weird; once I married the captain of my kickball team on a train in the old west and I felt bad because the Interferencer who would most likely appear in my dreams was going to be upset.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 02:18 PM   #22
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: at pavel's
Posts: 11,603
Local Time: 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by JCOSTER



Where did you get that from what I said?

When I dream, I happen to remember them, I'm also a dreamer who dreams in color. When I am under stress in my life that is when I end up dreaming bad thing.
how can you know if you remember all your dreams?
__________________
U2Man is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 02:21 PM   #23
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg


We were talking about dreaming about Interferencers and you started talking about bad dreams. I thought it would be funny to bridge the two.

Similarly, I remember my dreams the most when I am under stress. They're not always bad, but they can be really weird; once I married the captain of my kickball team on a train in the old west and I felt bad because the Interferencer who would most likely appear in my dreams was going to be upset.
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 02:33 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22


good to know you dream about me

Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon

The lady was talking about Fake Edge, not you.
totally!!!!!!!
__________________
love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 02:37 PM   #25
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: at pavel's
Posts: 11,603
Local Time: 08:58 PM
i had put my money on windmilllane.
__________________
U2Man is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 02:40 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 01:58 PM
^LOLZ niceeeeeeeee

that was mean pretty puppy
__________________
love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 03:09 PM   #27
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by love_u2_adam



thanx


__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 03:59 PM   #28
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
tpsreports2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Let's hug it out, bitch.
Posts: 4,351
Local Time: 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Man


same here.
haha that was great
__________________
tpsreports2424 is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 04:10 PM   #29
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 01:58 PM
just night?
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 03-31-2007, 04:24 PM   #30
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 11:58 AM
I know I have, I just can't think of any specifics...mostly I dream of redoing the Cleveland concert CURSE YOU 30* WEATHER AND SNOW!!!!!!!
__________________

__________________
bono_212 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com