Do you believe yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I promise if an alien shows up at my door, shows me valid ID (not a Martian drivers license...I'm pretty sure those can be faked), takes me on a ride on his spaceship where I can look out the window and see I'm leaving earth's orbit--takes me on a tour of his hometown, introduces me to his family, wows me with incredible alien knowledge, buys me dinner and gets me really, really drunk....I may believe until I wake up the next morning.

This guy's statement sure seems valid since he waited till he died to confess. He must really think it's important we find out the truth. Then combined with Aldrin's statment and none of this concealed by the press make me wonder if we're being 'tested' to see if we as a society are beyond the 'mass hysteria' if the 'truth' gets out that we've been hearing about for years. Maybe the time has come to reveal the fact that aliens do exist and have been here and this is just easing us into it. There's billions of stars out there the chances we're alone are not very good IMO.

Back
Top Bottom