Do you believe in horoscope?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I'm kind of half way myself - i don't believe in it as such, yet i read it - especially if it's something nice written for the Leo.

smile.gif

Come to think of it, so far the things that were written only came true once (sort of), and even then it was a Chinese horoscope.

------------------
"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked about the airplanes in the videos, and the airport pics on ATYCLB)

"Not just any band...the best band on the planet." - Bono

"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge about playing live

"There's still stuff left for us to do, and that's why we still do it." - Larry, 1998

I don't believe in horoscopes because you really need the individual birth chart to accurately look at what's going on. Take two Leos, for example, and they will be completely different and have completely different things going on because their charts may have nothing else in common but the sun sign. But I do believe in astrology. I've been to excellent astrologers who have absolutely blown my mind--not in predicting romance or money, or guessing my personality, but much, much deeper than that. Examining patterns, trends, psychological stuff. Can be very illuminating.

The best way to deal with horoscopes is to read them after the thing has happened. You'll be surprised how many times it is totally... wrong.

I'm an astrologer, and all of my readings are very accurate--I've scared people. It's a science. Horoscopes in the newspapers are crap, I agree, but real astrologers use the birth time, location and date of the person for a reading.

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Eh.. not really. Mine (Leo) is always way off -- the closest it has ever come is say I would have a good day and I had a good day.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by madamc:
I'm an astrologer, and all of my readings are very accurate--I've scared people. It's a science. Horoscopes in the newspapers are crap, I agree, but real astrologers use the birth time, location and date of the person for a reading.

I'll admit, I'm skeptical. I want to know more. Does the science of astrology adhere to the known physical laws of science? If so, could you describe, or point me to a website that describes how it works?

Thanks.

-Spiral

Back
Top Bottom