Do we have an official MLB 2k5 thread yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets play the whats wrong in this photo game...

photo6.jpg

this is not a doctored photo, this is a real photo from an actual reds game against the cardinals

wow, Cincinatti is tough to spell.........

I like Ralph Kiner calling Jose Reyes "JOSE REYOS"....time to call it quits Ralphy boy.....

damn, the Yankees are struggling. I went to go see them at Camden Yards last night, and they got dismantled by the O's 8-1. They looked terrible.

Oh well, long season ahead.

the O's are looking good so far, with the pitching staff stepping up and guys like Roberts coming out with big starts.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
how i'd love to see baltimre and toronto make the playoffs out of the AL east... :drool:
Keep drooling, not happening. Pitching staffs are too weak overall on both teams to sustain the pace they've set thus far in the 2 week old season.

And break up the Rockies...GenR or whatever they call themselves, they got win #2 saturday. Yet no visit here from the Sherminator to crow about their hot start...c'mon man...like david Puddy said..."Gotta support your team".

Hewson said:
Keep drooling, not happening. Pitching staffs are too weak overall on both teams to sustain the pace they've set thus far in the 2 week old season.

And break up the Rockies...GenR or whatever they call themselves, they got win #2 saturday. Yet no visit here from the Sherminator to crow about their hot start...c'mon man...like david Puddy said..."Gotta support your team".

i know it's not happening, but a man can dream...

... and puddy said "gotta support the team," not "your" :wink:

K Matsui was a disgrace yesterday.

funny how in japan he never missed a game and was a slick defensive player - now he's often injured and very porous w/ the glove

:shrug: he's been doing it for year's... and frankly, who cares... the guy is paying these guys like 200 million bucks... he can be as nutzo as he wants to be.

and besides... everyone in yankee land's jobs are safe up until after the Triple Crown... The Boss is pre-occupied with his beloved pony... Bellamy Road... the current odds on favorite to win the Kentucky Derby... trained by Nick Zito, owned by George M. Steinbrenner The Third

Hello Hello!

Just thought I'd join in on the discussion here. Personally, I really don't have much to complain about right now, being a Dodger fan :dancing: 10 and 2! WooHoo! Makes me forget about those damn lakers.

Anyways, I for one am surprised at just how well the Dodgers have been playing. I mean, I shouldn't be too surprised, given how good a manager Tracy is, but considering this is practically a different team than last year no one really know what to expect.

I am looking forward to getting Gagne and Penny back. I also hope that Izturis' throwing problems aren't the start of a Knoblauch-like implosion.

Anyways, Hello all! Here's to a great season!

i dont think theres a reason to motivate the yanks. They started 8-11 last year, last time i checked there were 162 games in a season.

This afternoon, I heard on the radio how A-rod is going to have a below average year again, how he's a bad fit in NY, he sucks.....

after tonight, he's hitting .300, and has 4 home runs. with 12 rbis.

the yankees will be up there in a few weeks, although I think they have weaknesses that were exposed during this starting slump, like thier bullpen.

hef4u2 said:
He Rademr,

Did you see how my Cubs lost another one that they shoud have had?

I sent you some mail....

ya, they almost came up with it in the 9th. But Graves pulled it out, too bad
(I think he's on my fantasy team though :wink: )

i love when the cubs lose

especially when kerry wood blows a big lead

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom