Do we have an official MLB 2k5 thread yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shrmn8rpoptart said:

and finally, eveyone forgets that the other team has to pitch here too. the altitued effects both teams equally, and everyone's era's skyrocket after a visit to denver.

Actually, I heard that the Atlanta Braves pack their own atmosphere whenever they travel to Denver.

Chargers 14, Broncos 6...

No wait thats Padres 14, Rockies 6.

If Bung Hole Kim (btw thank your GM for taking him off the Red Sox' roster) is your closer, why is he entering the game in the 5th inning?

Rockies pitching line of the day:
Allan(Homer) Simpson: 0.0 IP 2H 5ER 3BB...his season ERA balloons to 67.50

B
i
t
c
h
e
s
!

2 games down, 2 games blown by the bullpen...

oy vey...

my closer's ERA is a symbol.

infinity.gif

the patheticness continuuuuuuuuuues...

Even inanimate objects are getting in on the Red Sox-Yankees rivalry. The Boston Globe is reporting that Patrick Lyons, who is working furiously to get his new sports bar at Fenway Park ready for next week's home opener, refused delivery of his bar stools Tuesday. That's because the stools, manufactured by L.B. Furniture of Hudson, N.Y., were plastered with stickers reading "Made by Yankee Lovers." Lyons ordered the stickers be removed. He also sent a picture of the final out of last year's ALCS to the furniture company.

Maybe we'll see some starters go deeper in games(and toss an occasional complete game) now like it used to be in the long ago time.

even if you team isn't staring out well, it's been one hell of a start to the season, some great baseball...might be a good summer :up:

Hewson said:
Chargers 14, Broncos 6...

No wait thats Padres 14, Rockies 6.

If Bung Hole Kim (btw thank your GM for taking him off the Red Sox' roster) is your closer, why is he entering the game in the 5th inning?
well, the report when they first signed him was that he would be the closer, but it looks like hurdle would rather have him as the middle reliever. he looks like the best guy out of the bullpen so far though.

the thing that is exciting though is that they have the sticks to fight through bad pitching. last night's game against the giants for example. no one scores at sbc, yet they hang a touchdown and two point conversion up in the seventh.

hopefully the bullpen comes together at some point, otherwise road victories will be hard to come by. however, i have faith in these young guys, they don't know when the game is over, and they keep battling no matter the score.

it may take a few games, but the rockies are going places this year (insert joke about where that might be here)

I've never been as psyched about the Brewers before as this year. For the record, if they finish over .500 this year, you heard it here first..

come on, fuckers, give Pedro some run support.

This is one hell of a battle, 1-0 in the 8th.....smoltz has struck out like 15 and pedro has only made one mistake all game.

RademR said:
come on, fuckers, give Pedro some run support.

Wow, that didn't take long.

This is one hell of a battle, 1-0 in the 8th.....smoltz has struck out like 15 and pedro has only made one mistake all game.

Pedro's at 85 pitches through 7 innings...can he finish the game, or do the Mets have to turn to the *gulp* bullpen?

if i was houston and i had to go to the bullpen i would only go to lidge

every game, every inning the bullpen is needed, just give it to lidge

would be better than giving the ball to those other "pitchers"

so lets check up on the playoff bound rockies

current record 1-6, they have lost 6 in a row

but its not as bad as it seems, the last 2 losses were to the world series contending arizona diamondbacks

oh wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom