Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 06-10-2003, 03:47 PM   #31
love, blood, life
Local Time: 01:31 PM

Originally posted by Red Ships of Scalla-Festa
you become a vegetarian, i stop posting at this board.
MVD - now seems like a PERFECT time to become a vegetarian. I will send you some cookbooks.

Old 06-10-2003, 03:51 PM   #32
Blue Crack Addict
Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 03:31 PM
aww thanks jeff and bear i don't want you to run off because of my change in diet.

Old 06-10-2003, 04:19 PM   #33
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 02:31 PM
Originally posted by joyfulgirl
Geez, you bump a thread, you get yelled at.

You start a new thread instead of bumping an existing thread on that topic, you get yelled out.
most feel it's one thing to start a thread on something where there's already a thread on page one or two, but another to bump an old (like several months old) thread.

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann
Old 06-10-2003, 04:21 PM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Red Ships of Scalla-Festa
its ok icelle.
thanks bear

ok, so i overreacted to the bumped threads thing. i just thought someone came back to the forum. wishful thinking. i dont care about bumped threads. sometimes its just annoying to see members' posts in those old threads who haven't posted here in a long time, and wonder if they'll ever come back.

and finally on topic...i couldnt convert to veggie life even if my life depended on it.
Old 06-10-2003, 04:34 PM   #35
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 01:31 PM
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

most feel it's one thing to start a thread on something where there's already a thread on page one or two, but another to bump an old (like several months old) thread.
Ok, I get it. My comment wasn't directed at you or icelle--I didn't even really notice who was complaining, I just thought it was odd that suddenly people were against bumped threads.

I am actually a fan of the really old bumped thread. For some reason, it nearly always makes me laugh because I wonder how it was found. And the old stuff makes for good reading sometimes on a slow day.

Plus (getting back on topic) I am amused to discover that my answer today to the animal cracker question is exactly the same as it was 1 year and 4 months ago: yes, I bite the head off first.
Old 06-12-2003, 10:51 AM   #36
The Fly
Local Time: 03:31 PM
thanks again, zonelistener. I totally see what you're saying, and I should know better than to let myself get goaded and then feel injured. I'm actually very good at taking a joke, I'm just not used to it from people I don't even know. so no fear, I'll stick around (it is crack, after all), and learn to take a joke better.
Old 06-12-2003, 04:41 PM   #37
The Original
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 02:31 PM
I have an idea for a follow up thread:
Does eating gingerbread men make you a cannibal?

fortunately i don't feel like following up.