Do U Ever Dance In Front Of The Mirror?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
C'mon
tell us the truth kiddies....

I quite often dance around my lounge room. I just wacked on HMTMKMKM and whoa :drool: is that one sexy song. Y'all should get yerselves a copy and listen sometime. Its quite cool.
SO I just made up a whole Kyliestyle dance routine to HMTMKMKM and I truly rock the pants off all those kids on Room 28.

I think Im gonna go enter a dance competition and call myself "groovergirl" or "jivinmamalady" or something else cheesy like that.
I'll have to get me a new set of threads so I can look WAY COOL.
HMTMKMKM is such a sexy song dont you think? Lots of Bono gyrations can be achieved with this song.
Im gonna go dance to it again methinks.
Mr Darcy is laffin at me.

So coom ooorrn, do u practise your moves?

I love to dance- I dance everywhere, in my room, the living room, the conservatory. It's fun- I used to do ballet dancing until I gave it up grrr I was on like Grade 4 :mad: and I gave up Irish Dancing too but I wasnt as good as it I don't think I only did it for 2 years- I wanna go back to ballet :sad:

Guilty, no set moves though (not being born with the gifts) i usually combine dancing with bono-esq microphone poses with lary-esq\modell-esq facial expresions while singing 'lover i don't have to love' or 'six days'
re those sexy! girls on room 208 man some of them are extreamly hot specially when they dress up as school studets or nurses! whoo *wipes brow*
this post took ages to type cos it was typed one handed while eating an ice-cream.

I dance all the time...if you can call it dancing...but I usually don't do it in front of the mirror. I usually start to dance at random, sometimes inappropriate times. That's what keeps my days interesting though.

zooboy i think we should go on room 208 as a bonnie and clyde duet. you can be bonnie.

bono vox baby, u should go back to irish dancing! my lil sis does it and shes crap but she has fun lol

hey! now that's a good idea, where hotter than those fucking sixteen year old sluts (easy) that are usually on there. and from what i can gather the guys on the show hardly have to dance anyway, so i am in the clear
i hope andrew G does that show (man crush) i would love to dance with him.. :)

I don't dance.

I used to do those video dances in a real dance school like doing the exact coreography thingy to Slutney songs or stuff. That was fun, though. :evil:

andrew g is a hottie and the coolest vj in oz
yumi aint bad either
but i have a school girl thing for james :drool:

so u think we could take on miss chi chi and the rest in their white supre spandex pants?
:tongue:

who cares dizzy! all people look silly dancin if u take the music away

you bet i dance in the mirror! i dance in the shower! i dance in the pool and in fancy restaurants when you should be still.

I'm the dancin' Noodle!! :dance:

I dance everywhere, everytime! :yes:
Baby: You should ask my dancing partners when I go out clubbing: I usually enter the club and run to the dancing floor, I usually spend 2 hours dancing non-stop until I get thirsty and go off to buy some water. But everyone who dances with me can't keep the rhythm up! :dance::dance::dance:

Whoa....funny you should ask that sis....

I dance ALL the time...a result of years of dance classes. Ballet, jazz, it's all good. To U2 too...regular dance, Kylie dance, everything. I'm a dancin' fool :sexywink: No one sees me tho.... heeheehee

Okay, but the story goes, the other day I was dancing in front of the mirror to the Strokes, just jumpin' up an down an actin like a fool with my lil sis (in RL)....wee were craaaazy...and I was singin into my hairbrush...and I got so excited I somehow managed to smash the hairbrush DIRECTLY into my FRONT TEETH. Oooouchhh. Friggen hurt like hell.

At least my sis thought it was funny. I've never seen a kid laugh so much.

If she tells anyone, she's dead meat :sexywink:

"so u think we could take on miss chi chi and the rest in their white supre spandex pants?" no doubt what so eva, where pure class they aint, hence the pants we=class
James is much funnier than than the G man, he is so sly and quick he crax me up. I saw him once at circualr quay and i said 'James! love the show man' and he said 'thanx champ' and winked at me i was beaming for the wrest of the day.
do u think Clowie Maxwell looks sort of eurasian? i think it is something to do with her forhead...shades of upper russian\ Mongolian? no? could just be me.

hello jivinmamalady.

i dance all over the place. it's party of the beauty of living alone. i can bust a move whenever i feel like it. i'm sure my neighbors love it.

:heart: :dance:

zooboy...you scare me sometimes
chloe maxwell has no damn right being on channel v
everytime i see her face, i switch now
shes brought the V's cred right down and whoever hired her should be hung out to dry in a jeans west commerical.

that so, miss screamerpants?
im picturing a diamonarse getting jiggy wit it in front of his curtains now
way to ruin my afternoon

do u really want to know..u know I like telling my stories

Anyone old enough to remember "Bandstand", a kind of 1960's Aussie version of TOTP. The woman who was once their choreographer happend to move to my hometown and start teaching jazz ballet. My sister and i loved it, wow, she even invited up some of her former dancers...it was great. She got about 12 of us from my high school, Iwas the ring-in, they had to hide me up the back..too young. We did about a half hour Hawaain themed dance and performed in the local clubs for one summer. they'd put on a hungi and everyone would dress up in flowery shirts all that bizzo. Great fun. It only lasted that years cause most of the girls graduated from high school. No mirrors involved in that.
I joined a belly dance class in the early 90's I think it was. grand days too. Theer was about 8 of us and we gathered in this old house and as she could afford to , the teacher was lining one wall with mirror. I hated it. She actaully set me up one day and it freaked me out...I don't like the mirrors, but if you are trying to keep your planes flat or whatever it helps to see what it looks like. I don't do that stuff any more anyway. I like dance, that is for sure, old time, jive, Scottish folk( is it the strathspey? the slow one, that's more my style now) I can haka...I am one of those edjits who'll give it a go. At the moment I more groove in the corner at night with the head phones on, so no leapinh about and no mirrors.
oh gosh...my parents are dance fanatics...I knew when dads' hip went on him that would be it...and I was right. He still goes fishing, but no gliding around the dance floor. Mum must miss it so much.
Dance...has Sicy dropped in yet? I better sit thsi one out, me and my stories
Have to tell you this...hub just walked in and asked...did you win anything? ( the Melbourned Cup)
I held up 2 envelopes...1st and 2nd in the sweep..$33, almost enough to buy the Best of... I have just got back from another Aussie outback adventure....I hope my photo of the old lady in the blue hat turns out...she was precious...I like old folks too.
:wave:
Boom cha

If I were to dance in a mirror, it would break....

I lip sync into mirrors though

:cool: aaaw yeah

i used to when i was in my teen years and far less inhibited. specifically, i would play janet jackson's "janet" album (you know, the one where she began to get really "risque" and bare a lot of skin), lock my door, and make a rather crappy attempt at copying her dance moves in her videos. i thought i was so cool at the time.

now that i've gotten a little older, i've come to learn and accept that i have very little rythym (imagine that, a suburban white girl with no rythym ;) ) thus, you won't find me dancing in privacy very often, let alone out on the dance floor in public. although, i imagine it could be very theraputic to just get down and boogie (regardless of how much or little rythym one has) in private; i should really get over my inhibitions and start doing it again.

I dance about everywhere anytime.

Just shakin it off no real breakdancin? you know... a few years ago I used to dance more, one summer I did between 6 and 8 hours per day (frontin?real mirrors), that was great, my body felt sooo alive.

Ummm... did I tell ya I was shakin me booty for Sula exclusively? Nooo?

Well, first come first serve.

:dance: :evil: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom