Do I want to go out for a beer tonight???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
I have to work at 9:30 tomorrow. I have this obsession with waking up early, but I am so sick and tired of sitting in front of this blue screen everynight.
I feel like going out with one of my good friends, but I don't know if that would be the best thing. The bars around here are stupid, but I really feel like having a beer and talking with my friends....
Wow, big dilemma, I know

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

YES!

Ali Rose, zonelistener and I are going out for dinner and a gig and I'm sure beer will be a factor. You should come with us.
wink.gif

Ok, mebbe not, but by all means...it's FRIDAY. Screw getting up early on a Saturday. Give yourself a break.
biggrin.gif

I think Mrs. Clayton should come with us tonight Sula - come on, I'm sure Northwest has a flight leaving shortly - we'll pick you up from the airport - bring you out. I'll make sure you get to the airport for a 7:30 flight that will get you back into Seattle around 9:30ish - you may be a little late for work - but imagine the stories you'll have. GO TO THE AIRPORT NOW!

I'll buy all the beer you can drink!

my 2-4 just arrived!
beer man delivers all over ottawa-yay!

nothing like a smooth blue and a leafs game then we'll hit the bars!

yay weekend.

I think you should know....usually when I go out......I have a five or six beers(usually guinness)
That's why I don't go out a whole lot.

oh goody, zone is feeling generous with his beer buying tonite. That can only be good for me.
wink.gif

kobe, get on MSN!

Back
Top Bottom