Do I want the Foo Fighters record?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh yes you do want it. it's good. very good.

and while listening, you can admire mr. corbijn's work with yet another band.

Hmm, I'm wondering the same question for a while, although I still know only one song of the new album. Anton Corbijn's photography would be an added bonus, but for me the verdict is still out...

C ya!

Marty (who's again buying way too many CD's lately)

I really like their song "all my life". weird. I don't often like that kind of music, but for some reason that song made me sit up and take note.

The new record called "One By One" is their best yet in my opinion. I highly recomend it to anyone. You won't be dissapointed.

yes you do martha...

so go get it girl.

Dave Grohl is very talented and his band ..and even the photographer ( I bought an old Q magazine the other day. It was fascinating, a time capsule...a bit sad in places ...like current photos of Kurt and his new baby daughter. Someone there mentioned how talented Anton Corbijn is..they wear blue for most photographers , they trust Anton, so they wear orange and know he'll make them look good, something like that , it was cool)
CASSSSSSSSSS! short answer
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes, you do martha :yes:
I'm with Freddie Mercury...I want it all, and I want it NOW!

CASS!...:silent:

It is a good album. Not a great album, but it is good.

I do enjoy it, but I agree with some who complain that most of the songs sound alike. They do sound alike, but I like how they sound, so I got over it. Regardless, you will most likely enjoy it if you enjoy the 2 singles they've released from the album.

pricey eh?
I went to the music store yesterday, all keen to ACTUALLY buy something. Most CD's are $30 here. OUCH!They hadn't heard of Sigur Ros.... leave alone stock them :(
I don't do it often....so I want it to be good. Quality , not quantity.

Well, thanks to very, very generous member of our little group ( :hug: :kiss: ), I listened to it. I liked it a lot, but I just wish the songs weren't so damn repetitive! Dave, dude, stop saying that same thing 50 million times in one song!!!!!!!!! But other than that, I liked it!!

Back
Top Bottom