Do any Interlanders care about the Flyers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Living in Northeastern Pennsylvania, the Flyers are part of the Holy Trinity for many people I know (the Phillies, the Eagles, and the Flyers--no one really cares about the Sixers much around here, for whatever reason). And yet I scroll the 1st page of Put 'em Under Pressure and note that the Leafs-Flyers series does not have its own thread! (It's in 2OT now, by the way.)

So it's a little weird for me not seeing any Flyers fans around. I'm not even so much one myself--I care more about the Penguins, since the Little Pens play in my hometown. Are there any Flyers fans here? If so, do you think they'll make it out of the first round this year? Is not Sami Kapanen an excellent addition to what is otherwise a pretty plug-ugly team?

philadelphia has a hockey team?

ouch, they lost as i was typing that

I hate the Flyers even more than I hate the Rangers, since I grew up in New Jersey and there were some wanker Philly fans in my neighborhood

how sweet it was in 2000 when the Devils rallied from 3-1 down in the Conference Finals and then went on to win the Cup

Hey I've talked about Philly vs. Toronto... I would say more, but this is a very westerncentric board... here's some thoughts:

Kaberle! Way to go buddy, always count on the Tom Kat to score in OT... Wanderer remembers the last one he scored I bet.

What do you know... more Leafs injuries and the Flyers are losing again... what else is new?

Sorry, I would say more, but I haven't seen a lot of game coverage (me being in the West)...

Back
Top Bottom