DJs trash Martin, Coldplay, and Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well the DJ's might have something to laugh at

:uhoh:

news from a coldplay fan site. not sure what to think about this collaboration.

[q]Timbaland, who?s been in London for the last few days, has told the press of a forthcoming track featuring Chris Martin of Coldplay, and his wife, Gwyneth Paltrow!

Tim told the media: "I've been working on Gwyneth and she's finally agreed to help out on some vocals on a track with Chris. She said as soon as she's had her baby she'll come into the studio and have a go. The chemistry between those two is so strong and if we can capture that on a song we'll have a real hit." [/q]

and on another note about where they are going to live happily ever after:
[q]
Coldplay's Chris Martin has already made something of a name for himself as a paparazzi-hating grumpy diva-type. So it's no surprise to discover that he and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow are considering upping stumps and relocating to sunny Spain.

Gwyneth has been given a large plot of land in central Spain from a family she lived with in her teens as a foreign exchange student. She and Chris are now planning to build a hideaway villa there.

She told the Sun that their perpetual pap hassles have given them the idea of setting up a permanent Spanish home, just to get some privacy. She said: "We had decided to bring up our child in England, but now I have this piece of land in Spain."

Fear not tho, Coldplay fans, the couple clearly haven't made their minds up just yet, as Gwyn has also told Vanity Fair: "I would love to have one home base, somewhere in the country in the middle of a lot of land. I'm not sure which country."

[/q]

Back
Top Bottom