Dix, Illinois Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said the other day. We need to organise a whore-a-thon. One time when there's heaps of peeps around. I have a feeling that daylight savings have gone in opposite directions though which kinds stuffs things up a bit.

I think the main thing has just been everyone busy with uni/work and not being online at the same time.

I still want us to attempt the quickest thread in Interference history with a postwhore-a-thon in Speed, Victoria.

I can't believe the last time I made a thread was over three weeks ago, yet there have only been three threads made between it and the one I'm about to start.

Ha, perfect timing then!

Love the idea about Speed, Victoria. Should be over a weekend, though!

Ha, perfect timing then!

Love the idea about Speed, Victoria. Should be over a weekend, though!

I think it'll have to be, since that seems to be when we can get the bulk of the Aussie contingent here plus some of the overseas crew. I've always suggested either a Friday night (US/Europe)/Saturday (Australia) or Saturdsy night/Sunday.

It's been slooooooow. Some Speed would do us all some good.

The place, not the drug. :tsk:

Lucky we didn't inject some heroin into this Dix or it could have stayed up for a very long time. I heard a nasty Darwin Award about that ...

I do not condone the use of any drug, except for cold and flu tablets. :drool:

go on. tell us.

Some guy wanted to give his girlfriend a good time. So he injected heroin into his penis. Got a massive erection ... that refused to go down. Eventually he checked into a hospital. When it finally went down, unpleasant things happened, I think due to the sudden rush of blood through his body. I seem to remember he lost the use of his penis and had various other damage to his extremities. Should dig out my Darwin Awards book to get the details precise but I can't be arsed.

Oh gross!! I have enough details for now thanks. Could you imagine putting a needle near yours? Why didn't he just pop a blue pill.......or I don't know, not that.
:yuck:

There's an even more painful story about some guy who wanked a bit too close to industrial equipment and ... accidentally got his balls ripped off.

I'm going to buy a book tomorrow. A real book, not just a magazine or a book about some idiot celeb. Can't remember what it's called but it's something about a kid in striped pyjama's.

Buy the Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom