Dix, Illinois Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, Ashley, I'm not staying. Back later this afternoon. :wave:

I am nervous, see, I'm supposed to start training for my job at the convenience store on Tuesday, but, you see, Human resources was supposed to send me all the information I needed for training, and, they didn't. And Monday's a holiday, so, no mail. I have no idea where the fuck I'm supposed to go :uhoh:

I am nervous, see, I'm supposed to start training for my job at the convenience store on Tuesday, but, you see, Human resources was supposed to send me all the information I needed for training, and, they didn't. And Monday's a holiday, so, no mail. I have no idea where the fuck I'm supposed to go :uhoh:

:crack: disorganised workplaces...

Is there someone you can call and ask?

Tomorrow I'm going to walk over to one of the stores and see if one of the employees there can tell me what to do. if not, I'll look for a phone number to call :sigh:

Good plan. That's so annoying though! One of the jobs I trialled for earlier this year was like that, and it just made me feel unwelcome before I had even started! You'd think they'd value potential employees a bit more.

This place made such a big deal about how much of a "family" all the employees are, and I'm just not getting a good feeling about this right about now. Especially because I kept telling the guy I was going out of town last weekend and COULDN'T do training then, but he kept saying, "So I'll see you Monday?" I'm scared he FORGOT to sign me up for training.

Well, honestly, at this point, I didn't go looking for another job, so I NEED this. I've GOT to get some money saved up by the end of the summer. Desperately.

Mmm, and it's pretty damn hard to find new jobs at the moment at any rate. Maybe just go with this one but keep an eye out for any better ones you could transfer to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom