Dix, Illinois Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I didn't really get much work done yesterday and I won't later today, but I can't be fucked doing productive things right now. Go away, work and housework and things.

hows the essays at your end ax ? i have one i should be doing like NOW . therefore the house will be very very clean .

at critical mass a week out from our audit at work. i doubt i can produce anymore useless forms , policies or porcedures, my boss made me cry and i took up smoking. going to hell in a handcart there!
on the upside i have extended the queens bday weekend into an entire week off :drool:

Afternoon, Liam.

hows the essays at your end ax ? i have one i should be doing like NOW . therefore the house will be very very clean .

at critical mass a week out from our audit at work. i doubt i can produce anymore useless forms , policies or porcedures, my boss made me cry and i took up smoking. going to hell in a handcart there!
on the upside i have extended the queens bday weekend into an entire week off :drool:

I'm not in too bad a spot, but it's still constant work from here on in, and I'd rather appreciate a lightened load, to be honest. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for at least one essay, thank god. Trying to stay disciplined with this shit is hard.

:hug: Good luck with all your stuff!

thanks ax , i need it !

my stupid boss apologised and gave me a hug but i should have told him to stick it up his fucking arse and went home. However in a male dominated workplace you suck it up and get on with it. :crack:

shock.jpg

Unfortunately I probably wrote more in footnotes than actual text (which is rare for me), but still, work!

Let's see if I can do any more ...!

... that is a bizarre scale indeed.

Thank god for lecturers and tutors having to mark to a standardised scale in the History department. I've been amazed by some other departments and faculties. Back when Kate and I were still on speaking terms, she'd tell me about some of the bizarre stuff coming out of the Education faculty - they couldn't even keep things straight from one lecturer to another about whether the permissible leeway on an essay's word count was 10% or 20%! As for actually marking things, good Christ ...

Whelp, that's the second time I've had to sit through that movie...and it's the second time I paid attention to no more than 15 minutes of it. I'm sorry Bonster, but I'll never understand how you can love M.

On a juvenile note, I'd just like to point out that I am amused by "Sticky: Dix" on the OOC forum page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom