Dix, Illinois Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
meh. The agent rang while he was in the shower. He got out, dressed and stormed off to work saying he'd make his own way home and would get his own dinner. I had a lovely afternoon at the boys house, came home to a grunt and have pretty much been ignored the whole time.
So he doesn't know that I have a place yet.

Anyhoo, how's things for you today? I see Liam lurking too.

Hey Liam. :wave:

meh. The agent rang while he was in the shower. He got out, dressed and stormed off to work saying he'd make his own way home and would get his own dinner. I had a lovely afternoon at the boys house, came home to a grunt and have pretty much been ignored the whole time.
So he doesn't know that I have a place yet.

Anyhoo, how's things for you today? I see Liam lurking too.

Ah, I see. When do you plan to tell him, much in advance at all?

I'm not so bad today. Done some photography, including some cool stuff with my new tripod. Also got some work done, hurrah. Now just preparing chicken souvlaki for dinner ...

I like it when people call me dear or other cutie names. :giggle:

Was gonna tell him tonight but if he won't talk then tuff tits. He can find out whenever. May have to stay at my folks while he fumes. :rolleyes:

Chicken souvlaki. :drool: I had spring rolls but really wanted tacos.

Tell him on the day you're moving out.

... that may not go down too well though.

Tell him on the day you're moving out.

... that may not go down too well though.

maybe not, but it's tempting. I get the keys on the 12th but I have to work that weekend. :angry: Hopefully I can get someone to cover me or just get my folks to wait for the Fantastic Furniture delivery man. My sis and Mum lurve arranging the furniture and setting up stuff in new places.
It's about 400m from the boys house according to my car trip meter.

What did you take pics of Ax?

Sweet. What's the pay? I need some serious dough to ditch my own birthday party.

:hmm: Well I did get some $$ to cover moving expenses. Once I've bought furniture, manchester, kitchen stuff, paid bond and rent, connection fees and whatever else you need when you move there may be about $20 left. Will that be enough?

or I can pay you in services. :sexywink:

:hmm: Well I did get some $$ to cover moving expenses. Once I've bought furniture, manchester, kitchen stuff, paid bond and rent, connection fees and whatever else you need when you move there may be about $20 left. Will that be enough?

or I can pay you in services. :sexywink:

No. :p

Nuh uh. I already have a purty girl sleeping over at my party.

maybe not, but it's tempting. I get the keys on the 12th but I have to work that weekend. :angry: Hopefully I can get someone to cover me or just get my folks to wait for the Fantastic Furniture delivery man. My sis and Mum lurve arranging the furniture and setting up stuff in new places.
It's about 400m from the boys house according to my car trip meter.

What did you take pics of Ax?

Moving is a bloody pain anyway ...

This afternoon I hit Royal Park and mostly just shot trains and trams; this evening I went down to a footbridge over Tulla and did some long exposures of cars passing underneath to get the streaky lights. Will have to upload.

congrats on the place cin, pm me the details and pressies may arrive :wink:

fucking loads to do with the work project. fucking freaking out .

hope to be back late next week :lol:

good on you cin :D awesome to hear.

i've been really angered by this latest nightclub brawl where this guy's been stabbed to death for stepping in to help a stranger. that sickens me. asians too. and they had a knife. and now they've fucked off to bangkok and won't get brought to justice. i know there'll be more to the story than's been let on, but what a bunch of fucking low-lifes.

nope its not too bad ax. hey can you do me a 2,000 word blog for tomorrow ! :lol:

is a blog a blog if i write it in one hit and do it late , even though its supposed to be over like 6 weeks and due tomorrow?
is - blogs are shit an excuse for not wanting to conform?

I'm having enough trouble getting out even 400 words of an evening. It's bad.

And just pretend it's over multiple days? I did that with numerous journal-keeping tasks in high school and never got found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom