Disturbing new celebrity trend:crotch shots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:

I've seen her in Alfie and Casanova and my problem with her is that while she's okay to look at she can't act very well... And she seems to be everywhere all of a suden, I perfer her to Lindsey or Paris or whatever but that's not really saying much.

Have you seen Layer Cake? She's pretty good in that even though it's a small role and she will be in the upcoming factory girl. She isn't a publicity whore though. It's not her fault that rancid ass Jude Law decided to cheat on her and caused it to be this big mess in front of the public.

U2Girl1978 said:
She'd attend the opening of a tin of Heinz Beans if she thought there were going to be photographers there. The UK got tired of her antics long ago, sorry to hear she's living it large Stateside.

I don't have a problem with Sienna Miller. But it does seem odd that she's constantly being referred to as the "It Girl" when she hasn't really done much career wise. She's still way less annoying than Paris, Lindsay and the like.

Oksana Baiul

0205_ob.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
Oksana Baiul

0205_ob.jpg

Hooo boy... where to start on this charming ensemble?

First off, you're not 18 anymore honey, this is not something you should be wearing.

Second (and most importantly) underwear is meant to be worn UNDER your clothes, that's why it's called UNDER-FUCKING-WEAR!

(thank you Denis Leary):wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Hooo boy... where to start on this charming ensemble?

First off, you're not 18 anymore honey, this is not something you should be wearing.

Second (and most importantly) underwear is meant to be worn UNDER your clothes, that's why it's called UNDER-FUCKING-WEAR!

(thank you Denis Leary):wink:
She's the epitome of "road hard, and put out wet."

Those are some uuuuuuuugly crotches

It's eassssssssy.. click on Paris Hilton link on the left side of the page and scroll down some, there are links. :silent:

vhroth said:

Thats what I was wondering. As long as its a woman.

For one, whether it be a man or a woman, exposing your "hoo-haa" or "wee-wee"( :wink: ) is sad because all they're doing is trying to grab the spotlight, and to me, that's disturbing.

Secondly, millions of young people out there emulate celebrities by dressing, talking or acting like them. I've seen 16-year old girls walk around with the thongs showing—with their front zipper open and their undewear exposed.

Thirdly, yes I agree that in some instances seeing a woman wear revealing clothing is appealing. But who would want to catch of glimpse of Britney's C-section scar? Another reason this is disturbing.

And lastly, it's my personal opinion that women who over-expose their bodies in this way aren't being very sexy at all. For me, it's a lot sexier when I see a beautiful woman cover up a little and leave something for the imagination.

Back
Top Bottom