Disturbing new celebrity trend:crotch shots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
disturbing? or fantastic?

I know what you mean. I'm all in favour of Britney or Lindsay exposing themselves on their own. I have no problem with that in and of itself.

The problem is when young girls mimic these celebrities by dancing, dressing and talking like them. The danger of these crotch shots is that a young, impressionable 12 -year-old girl will decide that if it's OK for Britney to forgo her underwear then it's OK for her.

I seem to remember when a few years ago it became fashionable for women to expose part of their thong. Next thing you know more women are exposing themselves. Again, I had no problem with that except when I saw 12 and 13 year-old girls copying that.

This whole Britney flashing situation seems staged to me. Come on, you're wearing a micro mini and no underwear, there's paparazzi everywhere and you can't get out of the car with a little more care than that ? I think these celebrities will do just about anything to get themselves in the news, even if it means having their goodies splashed all over the internet. All publicity is good publicity, everyone is talking about her. That's exactly what she wants.

well, last night she was eating in a restaurant and there are pics of her bending over on purpose and exposing her undies....so she did find some, but she still thinks it's cool to be a mom of two and flash her g string.

That "Gallery of the Absurd" site is AWESOME.

That said, that doesn't look much like Lindsay Lohan, even as a caricature.

BonosBaby12 said:
I don't care who's vagina it is I don't wish to see it! :no: Please cover it up!

:up:

What ever happen to having a camel toe or moose knuckles.

:tsk: The celebs leave nothing to the imagination now.

Well this is an interesting trend. At least she has panties or a shaper or whatever that is on, albeit on the outside with no pants on.

07030siennanopants.jpg

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Please don't tell me forgetting your pants is going to be the new trend.

It looks like those are her pants. But, the heck with her pants(or lack there of), that "blouse" she's wearing is hideous.

I think that's Sienna Miller. I guess those could be hot pants (a bad, bad, evil, awful trend all around), but they look like control-top pantyhouse.

And by the way, she's an actress, not a whore. Just thought that was worth pointing out, rather than going all ranty about calling women whores.

:sexywink:

Yes it's Sienna, and no that doesn't make her a "whore" :|

I saw a picture of Mary Kate Olsen wearing no pants recently, but she had a long top on that covered her undies.

Hell if my body looked like Sienna's in my Spanx I might be tempted-but on second thought, no. I like pants.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Yes it's Sienna, and no that doesn't make her a "whore" :|

I saw a picture of Mary Kate Olsen wearing no pants recently, but she had a long top on that covered her undies.

Hell if my body looked like Sienna's in my Spanx I might be tempted-but on second thought, no. I like pants.

Ah Sienna Miller, yes I believe she is already 30 mins past her 15 mins of fame...

Other than Jude Law cheating on her, does she have any other claim to fame?

Last edited:
Well whatever her claim to fame may or may not be, I'm not going to call her a whore based on that picture, or anything else that is reported or rumored about her. I don't know her. I was only posting it as a funny example of an outfit I've never seen before, now I'm sorry I bothered.

elevated_u2_fan said:

Other than Jude Law cheating on her, does she have any other claim to fame?

Yes, she made Pittsburgh mad at her because she called it Shitsburgh in an interview.

elevated_u2_fan said:
My appologies for the whore term, if anyone was offended.

Well that's great of you to apologize, now can we just move on? :)

Yes I remember that Shitsburg thing, and most recently she has been hanging out with P Diddy, Diddy, whatever at Sundance. And she sure looked great in that Alfie movie...

MrsSpringsteen said:

Well that's great of you to apologize, now can we just move on? :)

Yes I remember that Shitsburg thing, and most recently she has been hanging out with P Diddy, Diddy, whatever at Sundance. And she sure looked great in that Alfie movie...

I've seen her in Alfie and Casanova and my problem with her is that while she's okay to look at she can't act very well... And she seems to be everywhere all of a suden, I perfer her to Lindsey or Paris or whatever but that's not really saying much.

Back
Top Bottom