Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Jen and Bonnie and anybody else who may show up, which do you prefer for our next destination?

1. Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec
2. Westward Ho!, Devon

Far too early, Daniel. Far, far, far too early. It's not even 10:30pm!

:tsk: :tsk:

Guess I'll do more spamming to get us out of this location. Andrew's threadmaking licence should be revoked.

Here's a tram climbing up onto the LaTrobe Street bridge over the railway north of Spencer Street Station. It's a D2 class running a special service to the Melbourne Grand Prix back on 15 March.

s640x480

I quite like this one, a C class tram backed by central Melbourne.

s640x480

mysterious_jen said:
nice picks other than the vermin yellow peril taxi's in the back ground.

:lol:

Yeah, I'd like to avoid using one tomorrow. Did we ever work out who's dropping me home after U2 3D?

Here's a C class tram turning from Spencer Street onto LaTrobe Street. It's running to the Docklands terminus to form a special Grand Prix service and its destination board has been set for that prematurely. It should read "not in service".

s640x480

Here's two C class trams passing on the LaTrobe Street bridge with some of the Telstra Dome in the background as a cocktease for Ian.

s640x480

Mmm, zoom. Here's a C class tram crossing the LaTrobe Street bridge, as seen from the northern end of Spencer Street. You can sort of see some V/Line railway passenger carriages below the bridge.

s640x480

And that's all the new photos I've uploaded this evening. Damnit, we're still not at a new thread.

And you guys never said which you prefer:

1. Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec
2. Westward Ho!, Devon

Ian prefers #1. I think I'm favouring #2.

OK, random photos I have uploaded!

Shoes on power lines, Jolley Street, Brunswick West.

s640x480

Oh, I completely forgot you guys are seeing U2 3D tomorrow! Hope you have a good time with that - and that Axxo actually gets something out of it. :wink:

Check it out, my shadow and my shoe and a bit of my finger in a photo I accidentally took!

s640x480

The Sad Punk said:
Oh, I completely forgot you guys are seeing U2 3D tomorrow! Hope you have a good time with that - and that Axxo actually gets something out of it. :wink:

There are two songs I can say for a fact I'm looking forward to. Most of the rest should be enjoyable.

What the fuck I don't even have 3000 posts.

I must do something about that sometime when I'm not working on an essay.

Not that I'm actually working on it, mind.

Food I baked. From left to right: leftover chocolate icing, Afghan biscuits, and choc-apple muffins. Ali and Melissa had one of the muffins each.

s640x480

The Sad Punk said:
What the fuck I don't even have 3000 posts.

I must do something about that sometime when I'm not working on an essay.

Not that I'm actually working on it, mind.

Geez, Bonnie. I've put on about 9,000 in the history of the postwhorehouse alone!

... I know, fucking sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom