Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
The reserve has American Football goalposts too. No fucking idea why, i never see an American Football team there.

Because it's in Auckland and has to suck.

I know, I didn't even try there. But it's not even 9am. I shouldn't be awake.

coolian2 said:

Something wrong with the boat?

No, it's perfectly seaworthy. I mean, look at it, it's in the water! It's got to be floating and sailable! :up:

Hey, it's Paraparaumu railway station in the morning! That's an EM class electric multiple unit parked in the bay platform.

s640x480

I won't be around today. I'm leaving in a few minutes and won't be back until the evening.

But I'll be spending a couple of hours railfanning in Royal Park. :up:

As you can see from this photo, which I took half a second too late to get the train ideally, the park has both trams and trains. It's made of SuperWin.

s640x480

coolian2 said:

That was lazy.

In fact, i only see soccer teams playing there.

I think the fact it's not even 9am here is a valid excuse.

Blargh, why do some people think mornings exist? I have an appointment at 10:15am. What an obscene time to schedule an appointment.

More of Royal Park.

s640x480

And with that, I better go get ready to leave.

Axver said:

I think the fact it's not even 9am here is a valid excuse.

Blargh, why do some people think mornings exist? I have an appointment at 10:15am. What an obscene time to schedule an appointment.

Don't complain. If i had been bothered i would have had to catch the bus at 8:45am yesterday.

coolian2 said:

Don't complain. If i had been bothered i would have had to catch the bus at 8:45am yesterday.

That's cruel and inhuman. That really is.

Re-posting this:

All These Things I've Done Part II
By PFan

I own a key but I'm not a keyboard
My leg is sore but I'm not a sword
I write with a pen, but I'm not from Pennsylvania
Sometimes I go in, but I'm not insane, yeah

P.S. I'm currently listening to your Desert Island list PF.

:up: so far. It's the first I've listened to. Axver's is up next.

I fear I won't get through all of them. I've currently listened to six. Khanada's is up next.

I'd rank them so far:

Axver
LM
Screwtape
LMP
LJT
Bono_212

:lol: Will do. I'm only at "Won't Get Fooled Again." But, I'd never heard John Frusciante before, so points for that one, it's a great song.

He's the guitarist from the Red Hot Chili Peppers. His solo stuff, I think, is much better.

He's what makes that band, to me.

Yeah, I knew of him, and his work, but just hadn't gotten around to listening to him. I'm not a huge Chili Peppers fan :reject:, so it wasn't a priority for me, but now I'm going to look into his solo albums.

Sweet. For some reason my connection at home has been slow so it took, like, all afternoon to upload yesterday afternoon. That and it's 240 mb (since it's 3 cds).

I'm still on PlaTheGreat/TheRockinEdge's playlist. I like it a lot, though. It's currently tied with LM for my favourite.

I'm with you there...I'm working on research for a paper tonight. It really shouldn't be as difficult as it is. The essay's about a legal case in which prior restraint was used and the First Amendment was violated, specifically the 2 Live Crew's case in Florida in 1992. There's a ton of information to get through though. Luckily, it's not due for a little bit yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom