Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

:tsk:
I'm watching the always intellegent and informative South Park

Which episode?

I hate to say it, but looking at the current season, it seems that the show isn't going to improve anytime soon. No solid episode last season, imo. Oh well, as long as it doesn't pump out garbage forever like the Simpsons...

Some of the early South Park was alright but I haven't seen a single good episode in years.

I love how Channel 10 shows are absolutely never on time.

So, it appears that to get out of Disneyland, I have to inundate you all with tram photos.

The following are all from around 3-3:15pm on the LaTrobe Street bridge north of Spencer Street Station. If Ian sees this, I am sure the brief glimpses of the Telstra Dome will be a cocktease for the stadium nerd in him.

s640x480

Looking back towards the city. The tram in the foreground is a C class tram; the tram in the background is a B2 class tram.

s640x480

A B2 class tram cresting the bridge at the Docklands end. Almost looks like it could take flight.

s640x480

Two B2 class trams at the Telstra Dome stop at the western end of the bridge.

Why the fuck can't I get track 15 on this bootleg (21/8/01) to fucking extract?! All this bullshit about needing part 2 and I HAVE PART TWO YOU STUPID MORONIC PIECE OF SHIT COMPUTER.
:mad:

Also, I bought TWO bottles of anti-static spray at Coles tonight - do you think I can find either of them? I must have left them at the bloody supermarket somehow.

:yawn: + :grumpy: = :rant:

s640x480

Entrance to the Telstra Dome in the background as a B2 tram runs towards the city. Thank goodness it's an articulated tram - note it bend in the middle due to a rather sudden change in the bridge's level.

Alisaura said:
Why the fuck can't I get track 15 on this bootleg (21/8/01) to fucking extract?! All this bullshit about needing part 2 and I HAVE PART TWO YOU STUPID MORONIC PIECE OF SHIT COMPUTER.

Also, I bought TWO bottles of anti-static spray at Coles tonight - do you think I can find either of them? I must have left them at the bloody supermarket somehow.

awwwwwwwwww :hug: :hug:

s640x480

A D2 class tram cresting the bridge/taking flight. Note its destination: LONSDALE STREET. Not only is it heading in the completely wrong direction away from the CBD, but LONSDALE STREET DOESN'T HAVE A TRAM LINE.

Also, the building in the background with the balconies is the hotel I stayed at when I came to Melbourne to see U2 in 2006 before I moved down here. Fucking handy to the gigs! Didn't even plan it that way - just good luck.

mysterious_jen said:
watching denton- he is doing an experiment to experience what it is like having a mental illness,

interesting
Bugger, I was going to watch that... too tired now, I think. TV's on another channel anyway...

Alisaura said:

:hug:

Which track is it? Might have it lying around.

mysterious_jen said:
was that the grand hotel ax?

I don't think that was its name, but I can't really remember now. The one on the southeastern corner of the Spencer/LaTrobe Street intersection.

mysterious_jen said:
awwwwwwwwww :hug: :hug:
AND the missing track is Bad, of all the songs it could have been. :angry:

AND I cannot convince the internet to yield up a map of how to get to the sodding museum!! *headasplode*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom