Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Nothing happens, transport-wise in Auckland after 11:30pm

Just count your blessings you now have Sunday transport at all.

The thread title made me lol because on another forum community, we have a twisted view of Walt Disney as a sex offending, anti-Semitic, genocidal, paedophiliac, misogynistic zoophile. It makes for a stirring picture captioning contest.

The Sad Punk said:
The thread title made me lol because on another forum community, we have a twisted view of Walt Disney as a sex offending, anti-Semitic, genocidal, paedophiliac, misogynistic zoophile. It makes for a stirring picture captioning contest.

:lol:

mysterious_jen said:
disneyland?

and they said my room was bad. pffffffffft

Yeah, this takes the cake for lame. Let's spam it and get it finished. I've photos ...

No way, I think this place is great (because of above post). I wouldn't care at all if I didn't view Disney like that, though.

Warner Brothers made better cartoons anyway.

coolian2 said:

Sunday what?

They might as well not bother considering their Sunday timetables

What I don't get is how Melbourne has separate Saturday and Sunday timetables. Now, that may have been justified when we were a pack of unenlightened people fearing vengeance from above and honouring the Sabbath and all that bullshit, but times change and now Sunday's just like Saturday, so why the fuck have a reduced timetable?

Axver said:

What I don't get is how Melbourne has separate Saturday and Sunday timetables. Now, that may have been justified when we were a pack of unenlightened people fearing vengeance from above and honouring the Sabbath and all that bullshit, but times change and now Sunday's just like Saturday, so why the fuck have a reduced timetable?
that makes perfect sense to me

Can I show off a picture?

Of course I can.

I think this is the best photo I've ever taken. Sure, the lighting isn't perfect, but talk about being in the right place at the right time! It's from about 5:30pm on 22 March along Wellington Parade; the top train is bound for Flinders Street Station while the bottom one is coming out of the City Loop, heading towards Jolimont.

s640x480

cinnaminson said:
nice pic Ax :up: I like how some kind person has chopped a branch off the tree for optimum train viewing pleasure

:lol: Yeah. If that were still there, the shot would be royally fucked.

No, Bonnie, I didn't lop it off!

coolian2 said:
Oh well, i'm going to get my sleep on.

Night :wave:

Don't even want to stay for photos of the Telstra Dome, featuring special guest appearances from B2, C, and D2 class trams?

Now, cin, Ian has an excuse, it's nearly 11pm there. But it's not even 9pm here! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom