Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
welll :|

I'm kinda tired too. Have been helping yet another store with their stocktake. Can no-one get their arses into gear without me there? :mad: At least I get to sit in the store room and not have to bother about customers, oh, and I get to skip out at 4 instead of 5.45 :yippie:

cinnaminson said:
have you guys finally run out of playlist chatter? :eyebrow:

Nah, I'm just too lazy to download another playlist and none of the others stranded on the desert island are around to make me do it.

cinnaminson said:
still noone!!!!!

Sorry, I've just been working out plans for tomorrow as I've a few places to be, so I was trying to see what made most sense with tram timetables. I'm methodical with this stuff.

cinnaminson said:

way to respond Ian :eyebrow: did you stay up late, have you been doing lots of running around today, been eating properly???? GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK WITH

I've been getting a good amount of sleep, i've done fuck all today, i'm eating...well, relatively properly.

General tiredness from the last two weeks just catching up with me, i guess.

cinnaminson said:

:yippie: me too!!!!! Jen is driving me and COBL aka Danny up and we're meeting Ali somewhere too.

Yeah, I'll probably come in around 6:30-7pm or so. It'll be cool to see all you guys.

Just got to figure out how the fuck I'm getting home.

coolian2 said:

I've been getting a good amount of sleep, i've done fuck all today, i'm eating...well, relatively properly.

General tiredness from the last two weeks just catching up with me, i guess.

You're just a lazy bastard.

Actually, I've been sleeping to much lately. I'll stagger out of bed after 9 hours of sleep and feel like I needed more.

Axver said:

Sorry, I've just been working out plans for tomorrow as I've a few places to be, so I was trying to see what made most sense with tram timetables. I'm methodical with this stuff.

me too :reject: I had the melways out and each turn written down for my trip today. It consisted of turn at Fitzgerald rd, left at something and right at something else. BUT THERE WAS A DETOUR. I was freakin' out man :ohmy:

Maps. :drool:

Though rather than writing things down, I memorise it. My memory at least approaches photographic so I try to memorise a few blocks either side of my route too just in case something goes awry.

cinnaminson said:

I usually wake up at 6.30 but this morning I was lying there bright as a button at 5.30am :mad: bloody daylight savings

These days, I go to bed around 2-3am and wake up around 10-11am.

Kinda pisses me off because I feel like I've wasted the day if I get up later than 9-9:30am, but I'm never tired before about 1am!

cinnaminson said:

bum a lift, you could hold a sign around your neck, "will trade pics of trams for ride home." :lol:

:lol:

I don't trust people at 1:30am! I'll get you lot or Ali to do it!

cinnaminson said:

sucks that some of us have already been at work for at least an hour at 9am :eyebrow:

I work best at night, so I tend to work on essays and shit from about 10pm onwards. None of my classes this semester are any earlier than midday so it fits in nicely really.

cinnaminson said:

that's why it's good to live in the city. . . . we always have to wait for trains or drive, yuck. I'll be the nanna in the back seat having a kip.:yawn:

:lol:

Under normal circumstances I'd be fine, but the last trams Monday-Thursday run at midnight, so I'm pretty much fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom