Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I must depart for my lecture. Have a good one, folks! :wave:

So, like, I'm making a Radiohead compilation to celebrate the upcoming tour, and I put Creep on it.

I feel dirty. Really really dirty.

I like Creep. Creep and You are the only two songs I listen to off Pablo Honey anymore. Oh, and I listened to about half of the Pla/TRE playlist and it's a fucking force to be reckoned with. I love it.

I like Creep too, but I mostly put it there for the sake of a thorough overview.

Pla/Tre's list does indeed look awesome, but its more obscure parts will likely kill it once voting begins, which is a shame.

the tourist said:
It HAS obscure parts?

How about that 20-minute block of classical music plastered in there between The Beatles and Jeff Beck?

And, for the record, Dave Matthews Band, RHCP, and picking a crappy latter-day Oasis song is a big thumbs-down for me. It still looks great overall though.

LemonMelon said:

How about that 20-minute block of classical music plastered in there between The Beatles and Jeff Beck?

And, for the record, Dave Matthews Band, RHCP, and picking a crappy latter-day Oasis song is a big thumbs-down for me. It still looks great overall though.

It's possibly the least offensive DMB song. The RHCP song isn't too bad, either. But I can agree about the Oasis song (though I found myself singing along with it because it reminds me of the summer after I graduated high school).

Oh, and I don't know if I'd call the classical music obscure. Classical music is wildly popular. And I'm not even joking. People like it or it wouldn't be in movies. :shrug:

the tourist said:
Oh, and I don't know if I'd call the classical music obscure. Classical music is wildly popular. And I'm not even joking. People like it or it wouldn't be in movies. :shrug:

Lancemc's DI3 list. Look at it. It's like the B&C status quo defined. However, he didn't win a single match in the entire tournament. I don't think it's a coincidence that he had several classical songs on his list.

Hey folks, I'm back. :wave:

Very powerful and interesting lecture from two Holocaust survivors. One survived by pretending to not be Jewish, while the other went through the camps - including the camp from which Schindler got his Jews. One of his cousins actually became one of the Schindler Jews, but he wasn't so lucky himself.

Now you've all buggered off, haven't you?

Well, I guess I'll go make dinner and be productive then. Look what you people and your lack of postwhoring are doing to me.

Ahh, so someone IS still here! I love how that works.

Maybe he's just too in awe of my DI IV playlist that he doesn't think he's worthy of talking to me after his paltry effort. :wink:

No, actually, I haven't played his one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom