disarm you with a smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ILuvLarryMullen said:

are you trying to say that it's unusual for a woman to have a penis?!?!?!?
no way...
in fact I remember in embryology that the clitoris was basically the penis of a female!! :lmao:
It's true!
:ohmy: i guess that means that I have a penis :ohmy:
:lmao:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
there's a lot of Canadian talk on these boards.

That's ok. As long as there isn't any Freedom Kissing between countrymen.

I'd rearrange your face into a custom-built humbucker... so that each time I strum my guitar... I can hear your exhaustive pangs and boisterous death throws. Isn't music wonderful?

Who said anything about a joke. I need new pick-ups for my guitar...

ILuvLarryMullen said:
if you killed us all then there would be no one here to read your posts and you would miss the attention

:lol: wife! :yes:

geez...don't check this thread for half a day and what's been going on in here!?!!?! :eek: :faint:

I have been cursed with discoball impotency...after a long bout with disco fever. It can no longer destroy you... you may need to look at different methods of destruction.

I have thread envy.

You are very well endowed bear... what's the secret? Creatine? Steroids? An ancient Chinese remedy only recently discovered that is sure to please the ladies?

notiti said:
Yep. It's all about the size of the thread. Keeps me coming back for more of that blizzard.

Dairy Queen, you do have discriminating tastes. I thought you were more of the exotic fish fancier? Oh well, I guess I'll try that Ancient Chinese Secret...

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
im mildly impressed as to how my threads are bigger than everyone elses. i guess thats because im cute, nice, possess a warm smile and treat people with respect.
Okay...I'll agree that you are cute. Most definitely. I believe the word I chose to describe you when I saw your pic was "dreamy". :cute: Very good looking man, you are.
Nice? Hmmm...on some days...well...yah...most of the time...:wink:
Possess a warm smile?
:der:
I wouldn't know because you weren't smiling in those pics, dammit. :angry:
Treat people with respect?
:lmao:
Okay...that may be up for debate. :wink:
But one thing I do have to point out...in the kindest possible way.....
You're :coocoo:
just moments ago you said you were going to kill everyone. :crack:
:der:

Back
Top Bottom