Disappointment Islands, French Polynesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF IS THIS THING:

il_430xN.44217821.jpg

That's EEN.

Ok, sorry some of these pictures are huge. It's my damned camera :sad:
Bonus points to whoever figures out what the dumbass thing I did when I rearranged my furniture.

HPIM1444.jpg

HPIM1446.jpg

HPIM1445.jpg

The infamous box of movies (and a few cds):

HPIM1447-1.jpg

The almost as infamous box of cassettes:

HPIM1448.jpg

The FAMOUS shelf of vinyls:

HPIM1449.jpg

Yeah, a lot of my stuff is in tomato boxes, I stole them from work cause they're really easy to move around, they come with a LID.

By the way, those three boxes in the middle of the room are usually on the shelf in the closet, but I was looking for something, and after I found it, I didn't feel like putting them back.

OK, I've uploaded two pictures and three more are uploading right now.

Firstly, meet my zebrafish: Splish, Splash, Spot, Sam, Søren, and Surprise.

s640x480

Alright, this is my lounge, looking from the hall doorway.

Note One Tree Hill.

s640x480

When we had fish, if we had more than 2 or 3 of one type, we didn't even bother naming them.

I'm pretty sure we had some nameless zebrafish at one point :lol:

:laugh: I figured I'd just name them all and see if any developed distinguishing features. There is one that is fatter than the others. I guess it should be Sam, given the all-consuming nature of my friend whom that name comes from.

Ax, I am super jealous of your lounge.

chass, if you'll remember, I ended up moving everything around so I could get to the mircofridge without a problem. That was when I moved everything around on the webcam for your viewing pleasure :p

Righto, here's the remaining pictures.

My guitar on the couch. I was hoping the window wouldn't turn into a total wash-out, but ... it did.

s640x480

Where I live:

s640x480

Looking down the hall. This is where I took the photo in the previous post from. Note the Dinosaur Comics comic on the door; it has appeared in past photos of me.

s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom