Disappointment Islands, French Polynesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably sleep.

Or at least do a bit of study, but hell, I've had decent results winging exams before.

302573896888661xy6.gif

i would start a thread for it, but it would get moved to pleba, and then there'd be a thread in pleba that i started, and that would be pretty embarassing.

I've the feeling they really need to be seen live for the full effect, because wall of sound usually does not translate well through headphones.

And it's just about to get a bit quieter. I'm out for the night. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

whoa i have spent 30 minutes on it. ok the end. never ever going on that website again. until someone posts the fat bono pic for me to do.

aww, what's wrong? :depressed:

I just wanted to tell him that i'd found some decent priced tickets, and he suddenly started going on about how on Friday my top priority should have been going to the financial aid office and finding out what happened to my Student Loan money. And I told him that he told me to wait til Monday, and he said that was only cause he thought the financial aid office was closed, but they don't close til 5 and we had talked at 4, and UGH...it's just frustrating.

I just wanted to tell him that i'd found some decent priced tickets, and he suddenly started going on about how on Friday my top priority should have been going to the financial aid office and finding out what happened to my Student Loan money. And I told him that he told me to wait til Monday, and he said that was only cause he thought the financial aid office was closed, but they don't close til 5 and we had talked at 4, and UGH...it's just frustrating.
wtf? i hate when parents do that. especially when it comes to a student loan, i don't think you're going to just not do anything until it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom