Disappointment Islands, French Polynesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to repost the Prime Minister of the Ukraine.

2yjzmdk.jpg

It's not possible. That would require a hell of a lot of surgery.

But I can see how she got elected.

Men, always thinking with the bug pinus.

Ok, so here's the main problem with that can opener. As you may or may not have noticed. it's got a bottle opener on it. When you get the sharp in to the can you have to hold on to the bottle opener in order to twist the can opener aroudn the can. Being left handed, this means i have to put my right hand on the bottle opener, so that my thumb is stick in it whereit's all sharp and it hurts REALLY fucking bad. SO having that have taken almost 20 minutes to open, now my thumb is really sore, and I'm grumpy.

You're left handed? So am I! :lefthi5:

I hate the guy on the other side of the wall. I really hope my microwave beeping woke him up. I couldn't be assed to hit stop before it went off

i get such a kick out of wikipedia sometimes. the random shit people edit in because they know a lot about it or think it's really important, so the detail on some subtopic is way out of proportion with its importance or detail on other subtopics in the article

Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

see: "popularity abroad" which is exclusively about thailand.

Ok, so here's the main problem with that can opener. As you may or may not have noticed. it's got a bottle opener on it. When you get the sharp in to the can you have to hold on to the bottle opener in order to twist the can opener aroudn the can. Being left handed, this means i have to put my right hand on the bottle opener, so that my thumb is stick in it whereit's all sharp and it hurts REALLY fucking bad. SO having that have taken almost 20 minutes to open, now my thumb is really sore, and I'm grumpy.
we hadn't noticed, because we cannot see it, because we are not yet sharing a great big house of lulz.

i get such a kick out of wikipedia sometimes. the random shit people edit in because they know a lot about it or think it's really important, so the detail on some subtopic is way out of proportion with its importance or detail on other subtopics in the article

Yeah, I love articles with such bizarrely detailed timelines clearly written by hardcore fans.

god damn it my stomach isn't hungry but my mouth is!!

must resist. i'm getting a beer belly as it is, and that won't go over well with the bankers.

Some wanker keeps overloading articles about tiny Kiwi villages with useless information like in this example: Waimahaka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wait that's actually a picture of your can opener? dude. that thing sucks. get a new one, they're like 5 bucks.

Yeah, Chass photoshopped it for me, after I took a three minute long video of me trying to open a can of beefaroni with it :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom