Dinosaur Cove, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you feel about these guys?:

thelandbeforetimetu6.jpg

:crack:

:barf:

Disney schmultz aside, I had to listen to that video on a perpetual loop for the three days I was working in the Dinosaur Museum in Canberra.

:scream:

No... He makes lots of vocalisations, and we thought he was trying to laugh once, but he/she/it isn't supposed to start talking for about six months yet.

Ah. The stories I could tell you about Conner and/or Jake. Actually, Rox's bird looks like Conner. Do you know what breed of parrot he is?

:barf:

Disney schmultz aside, I had to listen to that video on a perpetual loop for the three days I was working in the Dinosaur Museum in Canberra.

:scream:

1) NOT A DISNEY MOVIE!
2) The greatest children's movie EVER
3) that being said, I pity you on that one.

Yes. Yes I am.

And it only ate fish, apparently. BIG MEAN MOTHERFUCKING FISH.

We must go there. And I went past Chipping Sodbury station in the train to Bath! Cracked me up.

That bastard looks like it could take out a modern day shark without even trying.

England is such a placename goldmine. Hell, even Bath is somewhere we should probably visit. And Liverpool. But they're such commonplace names that you don't initially think of them as funny. Like how I'm so used to Te Puke that I didn't initially grasp why people from outside New Zealand would find it funny.

Those just aren't two names you often see next to each other are they :lol:

Then again, when Geoffrey Rush was on Spicks & Specks, he was on Myf's team with Hamish Blake. You won't get that at all, but Ali will entirely understand the WTFery there.

It was a quality episode, though.

1) NOT A DISNEY MOVIE!
2) The greatest children's movie EVER
3) that being said, I pity you on that one.

1. It's not? Who's responsible?
2. Sorreh :reject:
3. Even if they could have given me a job that wasn't a tour guide, I might not have wanted to work there just because of that.

I need to rent this again someday because I really really think they left out a big part of the beginning of this movie, but I might be wrong.

And who doesn't love a screamo cover of a Eurythmics song?

1. It's not? Who's responsible?
2. Sorreh :reject:
3. Even if they could have given me a job that wasn't a tour guide, I might not have wanted to work there just because of that.

1) Don Bluth
2) :wink:
3) Yeah, that's one of the reasons I didn't want to work at the video store. The've got like this 30 minutes long tape of previews they have to listen to again and again and again and again and again

That bastard looks like it could take out a modern day shark without even trying.

England is such a placename goldmine. Hell, even Bath is somewhere we should probably visit. And Liverpool. But they're such commonplace names that you don't initially think of them as funny. Like how I'm so used to Te Puke that I didn't initially grasp why people from outside New Zealand would find it funny.

Modern day sharks are pissweak compared to what was around in the Mesozoic, on land or in the water... There were some monster crocs, too.

*giggles at Te Puke*

I met an American who visited here who thought that "Dandenong" was hilarious. :shrug:

1) Don Bluth
2) :wink:
3) Yeah, that's one of the reasons I didn't want to work at the video store. The've got like this 30 minutes long tape of previews they have to listen to again and again and again and again and again

Ack. :crack: It's bad enough listening to those for the hour it takes everyone I know to decide waht DVDs to rent... we don't bother any more. *L*

I have a feeling that little-shittiness is an inherent characteristic of parrots.

Yes. The evil, evil things he did to my dad. Not that my dad didn't deserve them, but it was still evil.

Modern day sharks are pissweak compared to what was around in the Mesozoic, on land or in the water... There were some monster crocs, too.

*giggles at Te Puke*

I met an American who visited here who thought that "Dandenong" was hilarious. :shrug:

Sharks and crocs have devolved then? :wink:

Huh. I hadn't even thought of the Dandenongs as being funny. What say the foreigners?

If I'm thinking of the same movie, we watched the first few minutes of that in my Historical Theory & Research class.

Kevin Costner's closing argument? Or something different? I love the movie, but a lot of people harp on it for being historically inaccurate.

FAH I SAY! FAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom