Dinosaur Cove, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I once accidentally saved a picture of Bono in my general historical folder (U2 will be an important part of history, of course - particularly for their comforting of America during times of crisis post-9/11) on my last computer. And I also accidentally saved a picture of a Newfoundland puppy in my Bono 1986 folder. I've said too much.

G'night, Ali. I'm out too. I expect that you will spend all of tomorrow spamming this thread with dinosaur pictures. :laugh:

:wave:

Oh, before I go, a note for Ashley in case she reads this: in the spreadsheet, I've worked all the way back to Balzers this evening. Haven't added Foulness yet.

Anyway, see you folks later. :wave:

Actually, I once accidentally saved a picture of Bono in my general historical folder (U2 will be an important part of history, of course - particularly for their comforting of America during times of crisis post-9/11) on my last computer. And I also accidentally saved a picture of a Newfoundland puppy in my Bono 1986 folder. I've said too much.

:lol:

Oh, before I go, a note for Ashley in case she reads this: in the spreadsheet, I've worked all the way back to Balzers this evening. Haven't added Foulness yet.

Anyway, see you folks later. :wave:

Right then. I should get going on it myself

OK, so that joke kind of doesn't work if you don't live down here. But what better way to start the day than with a healthy dose of epic phail? :yes:

Epic Phail :love:

I'm so sick. I really just did not sleep well at all, I was waking up every few minutes cause I couldn't breath.

I probably won't get much of this spreadsheet done tonight, I already have a splitting headache.

:hug: You're not getting better then? :(

Have you made it to the doctor?

And heh, I've already started on more spreadsheet work.

No, I'm much worse.

I didn't go to the Dr. cause I really do think it's just a cold.

Now if It's not I'll have to wait til Monday :uhoh:

I'm using today to rest as much as possible, I have to work a football game tomorrow, go to a friends art show, and then an afterparty

:yikes: Hope you've at least got some medicines and stuff lying around to help you get well for tomorrow!

And woah, it's raining here. Consistently. How entirely peculiar.

I used to have so much cold medicine laying around. But you did remind me that I have some stuff from the last time I got sick. Can definitely use some decongestants right now. So glad I have them

Well, while you try to get healthy, I'm flying through the stats spreadsheet. :laugh:

I love that THIS is pretty much the first thing I do after finishing uni for the year.

You tricksy little bugger:

The Unforgettable Fire
Running to Stand Still
A Sort of Homecoming
Where The Streets Have No Name
Elvis Presley and America
Ultra Violet
Zooropa
Please
In God's Country
Heartland
Bad