Dinosaur Cove, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, they do lights here too. the best part? macy's. they have a section where they sell trees and ornaments, so of course they show everything all decorated to entice you to buy. i absolutely love it. gorgeous.

and yes!! i want thanksgiving in early november, christmas in early to mid december. stretch out the holidays as long as possible :drool:

I disagree. Get the fuckers over with and get on with it.

Hey, guys, guess what! It's the nine month anniversary of the Superthread today! :hyper:

oh, they do lights here too. the best part? macy's. they have a section where they sell trees and ornaments, so of course they show everything all decorated to entice you to buy. i absolutely love it. gorgeous.

and yes!! i want thanksgiving in early november, christmas in early to mid december. stretch out the holidays as long as possible :drool:

Oh yeah, I can think of some that have put up a few lights, but no really seriously impressive displays. Though on New Year's, a couple of the Gold Coast always do huge fireworks displays. And heh, what you describe at Macy's sounds like what Myer does here. Melbourne has the original, largest Myer store and they just go NUTS with all the Christmas stuff. Their window displays are apparently famous. I did not realise this myself, but FAR's all excited about them as if it's some annual big deal.

Haha. I want Christmas cancelled because I'm an Assver. :evil:

Oh yeah, I can think of some that have put up a few lights, but no really seriously impressive displays. Though on New Year's, a couple of the Gold Coast always do huge fireworks displays. And heh, what you describe at Macy's sounds like what Myer does here. Melbourne has the original, largest Myer store and they just go NUTS with all the Christmas stuff. Their window displays are apparently famous. I did not realise this myself, but FAR's all excited about them as if it's some annual big deal.

Haha. I want Christmas cancelled because I'm an Assver. :evil:
fireworks!! :love: oooh, i've love to see that display!

:madspit:

Yes i did. :D

I dont think i need to retake the test, well maybe the drug thing now thanks to my pain medicine for my back. :D

Heh, we've been working on a Superthread-specific purity test, and you'll lose a point on that for medsposting thanks to that pain medication.

How are you doing anyway? Recovering well?

My feelings about Christmas are conflicting. I mean, I like buying presents and givng them to people, and I like how the Christmas season (tends to) bring out the best in people, but seeing the mad dashes on Black Friday seems wrong. Also, I never know what to ask for and I feel weird asking for stuff.

Yeah, I'm weird.

fireworks!! :love: oooh, i've love to see that display!

:madspit:

Fireworks are made of SuperWin. I'll take them any day over Christmas displays.

And OK, I'm not enough of a miserable prat to want to do away with Christmas. The day is fun as long as I manage to avoid family I dislike. But buying presents? Shopping centre crowds? Horrid carols played over and over again in supermarkets? PASS.

Heh, we've been working on a Superthread-specific purity test, and you'll lose a point on that for medsposting thanks to that pain medication.

How are you doing anyway? Recovering well?

Oh thats great cause my score will be even lower and my sister will just love that. :D

Im doing.. a little better. I gotta go get more x-rays tomorrow of my back and chest. But besides that its been pretty good.

Fireworks are made of SuperWin. I'll take them any day over Christmas displays.

And OK, I'm not enough of a miserable prat to want to do away with Christmas. The day is fun as long as I manage to avoid family I dislike. But buying presents? Shopping centre crowds? Horrid carols played over and over again in supermarkets? PASS.

Christmas is the best day of the entire year! And right after Christmas is New Years, which has fireworks, so Christmas time is just amazing.

And shopping around Christmas time is so much fun, everyone is happy and theres always Christmas music which puts people in a better mood. And midnight shopping the day after Thanksgiving is one of the funnest things ever.

Oh thats great cause my score will be even lower and my sister will just love that. :D

Im doing.. a little better. I gotta go get more x-rays tomorrow of my back and chest. But besides that its been pretty good.

Actually, I think on the Superthread-specific test, Ashley's score will be lower than yours! :lol:

Ah, right. Glad things are at least a bit better.

Oh, fuck no. No, goddamn it. :depressed: Sinus pressure.

*takes meds (yes, those kind)* T-minus 30 minutes till I get fucked up! :D

Good to hear, Brit! :)

Christmas is the best day of the entire year! And right after Christmas is New Years, which has fireworks, so Christmas time is just amazing.

And shopping around Christmas time is so much fun, everyone is happy and theres always Christmas music which puts people in a better mood. And midnight shopping the day after Thanksgiving is one of the funnest things ever.

See, I've never enjoyed Christmas shopping because, once you get to the week beforehand, everyone seems so rushed, and it's so crowded, it's just awkward. I try to avoid it as much as I can.

Oh really? I think Im gonna like this test. :D

Yeah, Im getting my money for my car in about week so thats a good thing.

Hehe, here are some of the questions:

Have you ever:
4. made a Superthread?
5. ... and vandalised the masterlist of locations?
6. had a Superthread made by somebody else using a location you suggested?
7. made 100 posts on a single Superthread?
8. made 200 posts on a single Superthread?
9. made 300 posts on a single Superthread?
10. been 45ed? (if you don't know what that means, you haven't)
11. been 15ed? (see above)
12. made over 1,000 Superthread posts?
13. made over 5,000 Superthread posts?
14. made over 10,000 Superthread posts?
15. made over half your Interference posts in the Superthreads?
16. been the top poster on a Superthread?

I can totally see Ashley getting a low purity score on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom