Dinner: Impossible

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Green Eyes

War Child
Road Trippin' Across The Universe to Zoo Station
I just started watching this show about 2 weeks ago, and I'm already addicted. It's about this chef from England, Robert Irvine, who has to make meals for people, in a certain amount of time at certain locations, with certain cooking tools to help him prepare the meal. It's on the Food Network, at 10pm eastern time. In fact, it's on right now. Does anyone else like this show?

I really was enjoying the show and Robert Irvine. I bought his book and even enjoyed seeing him pop up on some other shows, especially Paula Deen's shows a couple times. Then to hear the news about his lies. That was a huge disappointment. Shame on him :shame: Still, Mission: Cook is a great concept for yet another cooking show on TV today. Maybe they will continue the concept with a different chef, who knows? I am afraid Irvine's days are numbered now. :sad: Proof be told that what goes around comes around.

Enjoy the show and thought Robert Irvine did a nice job with it in the beginning. However like the rest of you, I'm disappointed in the recent revelations. I think without the fabrications to his resume that he could have still landed the job. So, it's quite unfortunate that he felt he needed to do that. However, there are plenty of charismatic chefs out there that would be great on the show if the Food Network goes through with replacing him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom