Dinner: Impossible - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 03-12-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
War Child
Local Time: 04:09 AM
Dinner: Impossible

I just started watching this show about 2 weeks ago, and I'm already addicted. It's about this chef from England, Robert Irvine, who has to make meals for people, in a certain amount of time at certain locations, with certain cooking tools to help him prepare the meal. It's on the Food Network, at 10pm eastern time. In fact, it's on right now. Does anyone else like this show?

Old 03-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #2
A vampire or a victim...
I hope you haven't gotten too attached to Robert Irvine, he just got fired a week ago.

I like the show and the concept, but I'm kinda indifferent about Irvine, I can take him or leave him. I hope they get someone good to replace him, though.

Last night they loved you
Opening doors and pulling some strings, angel

Old 03-13-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
Local Time: 01:09 AM
I really was enjoying the show and Robert Irvine. I bought his book and even enjoyed seeing him pop up on some other shows, especially Paula Deen's shows a couple times. Then to hear the news about his lies. That was a huge disappointment. Shame on him Still, Mission: Cook is a great concept for yet another cooking show on TV today. Maybe they will continue the concept with a different chef, who knows? I am afraid Irvine's days are numbered now. Proof be told that what goes around comes around.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
New for Food Network's spring lineup...Robert Irvine stars in Career: Impossible
Old 03-13-2008, 10:56 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 02:09 AM
Enjoy the show and thought Robert Irvine did a nice job with it in the beginning. However like the rest of you, I'm disappointed in the recent revelations. I think without the fabrications to his resume that he could have still landed the job. So, it's quite unfortunate that he felt he needed to do that. However, there are plenty of charismatic chefs out there that would be great on the show if the Food Network goes through with replacing him.