Dildo, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a random note, catching trams at about 3:30pm is made of so much fail. Damn high school students. Why can't there be special school tram services, like there are school buses? I sincerely don't see why they don't do this - it strikes me as a good idea.

(Yes, I've been thinking about trams while eating dinner.)

Axver said:
:yikes: Hope your housemate's doing OK now. And are you still trying to shake that cold? I've got to book a CT scan tomorrow to see if I have some sort of sinus issue, whee. :|

And :lol: - I need to burn those DVDs for you. Once my essay's out of the way, I'll relearn how.
She's going back to the doctor tomorrow to get test results and the like... she feels better though.

And yeah, still got the froggy throat/cough thing... it's pissing me off and I don't want to find myself with bronchitis or something.

Sinus issues suck. :down:

Don't worry about the DVDs, I just wantz mah money :angry:

:wink:

Alisaura said:

She's going back to the doctor tomorrow to get test results and the like... she feels better though.

And yeah, still got the froggy throat/cough thing... it's pissing me off and I don't want to find myself with bronchitis or something.

Sinus issues suck. :down:

That's good. :up:

Bronchitis would be pretty crappy. I supposedly once gave my friend bronchitis! We were about 15 and were eating some blue jelly when I made Sam laugh so hard that he sucked some into his lungs. A week or so later, he was diagnosed with bronchitis, and apparently his doctor said it was the blue jelly that did it! I've never fully bought that story, but Sam swears to me he's not bullshitting and won't let me forget it. :laugh:

Don't worry about the DVDs, I just wantz mah money :angry:

:wink:

You should've taken it when I offered it to you the first time. :tsk:

Alisaura said:
When do you not think about trams? :wink:

... actually, don't answer that. :huh:

Trams were better than what I've managed to get myself thinking about now, and turned my evening rather blehtastic in the process. :|

At least Spucks Und Spicks is on in a couple of minutes. :up:

mysterious_jen said:
i have spent the last i dunno how long , 45 mins? trying to take a decent fuking photo to put up on facebook

it is really hard. :huh:

:lol:

I know of ... 1 photo of me that I think is decent. It took 20.5 years for someone to take it. Better not take until I'm 41 for another decent photo to turn up.

mysterious_jen said:
i have spent the last i dunno how long , 45 mins? trying to take a decent fuking photo to put up on facebook

it is really hard. :huh:
Bollocks... I haven't seen a bad pic of you yet :tongue:

and Hi pfan! :wave:

Axver said:
Bronchitis would be pretty crappy. I supposedly once gave my friend bronchitis! We were about 15 and were eating some blue jelly when I made Sam laugh so hard that he sucked some into his lungs. A week or so later, he was diagnosed with bronchitis, and apparently his doctor said it was the blue jelly that did it! I've never fully bought that story, but Sam swears to me he's not bullshitting and won't let me forget it. :laugh:
Actually, I'd buy that. Bit odd to have someone inhale jelly, but in first aid class they told us that if anyone inhales any liquid, you tell them to go straight to a doctor or a hospital, cos you can pretty much guarantee they'll get pneumonia from it. Even if they feel fine now, you tell them to go, cos people have not gone and suddenly died from their lungs filling up with pneumonia.

Don't inhale liquid or jelly, kids!

Alisaura said:

You didn't though :tongue: ... or at least, I don't remember that. :scratch: I just remember the SMS from the next day saying you forgot ....

I'm referring to the petrol money I tried to give you - it was the same amount as the ticket. :wink:

Axver said:
I'm referring to the petrol money I tried to give you - it was the same amount as the ticket. :wink:
Oh that... well, if I knew I'd be giving you a ticket for Saturday, I would have... but it doesn't cost me $20 to drive to your place and back from the IMAX :tongue:

Thanks anyway :wink:

Alisaura said:

Actually, I'd buy that. Bit odd to have someone inhale jelly, but in first aid class they told us that if anyone inhales any liquid, you tell them to go straight to a doctor or a hospital, cos you can pretty much guarantee they'll get pneumonia from it. Even if they feel fine now, you tell them to go, cos people have not gone and suddenly died from their lungs filling up with pneumonia.

Don't inhale liquid or jelly, kids!

Huh, so it is plausible? Sam swears up and down that it's true, but I never knew if it was actually possible, not being someone with an interest in medicine. And come on, blue jelly of all things causing bronchitis? :lol:

Blue jelly of DOOOOOOM....

If you can suck something into your lungs that's not supposed to be there, it's very possible that it can cause an infection, since your lungs are very sensitive...

Alisaura said:
Blue jelly of DOOOOOOM....

If you can suck something into your lungs that's not supposed to be there, it's very possible that it can cause an infection, since your lungs are very sensitive...

Now I'm going to feed blue jelly to people I don't like and tell them jokes. :evil:

Haha, I love the final question on Spucks Und Spicks tonight, "which band recorded the album Genesis Live?" :lol:

Alisaura said:

Oh that... well, if I knew I'd be giving you a ticket for Saturday, I would have... but it doesn't cost me $20 to drive to your place and back from the IMAX :tongue:

Thanks anyway :wink:

Watch out, in a year it probably will cost that much!

Hurrah, I bought an external hard drive casing for my old computer HD, and now all the personal information will never find its way into the hands of others!

Also it means I get an extra 120gb to play with, hurrah!

Hey Maj.! :wave:

This essay's restrictive length is doing my head in. :|

I expect to show at the lecture tomorrow, but if I don't, it's because I suddenly got stressed about the essay. I'll definitely be at the tute.

Alisaura said:
Seeya Ian :wave:

I'm gonna see if I can make it to next week before I buy petrol...

The ever-increasing price of petrol is the one reason why I'm glad I can't drive.

Not that it's much of a perk in the end, really. Especially if I ever want to live anywhere without a tram network as comprehensive as Melbourne's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom