Dildo, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:

My room's the opposite. It's closest to the AC/heating unit, so it gets hit with everything full blast. I freeze in the summer and melt in the winter. The heat in the winter is worse. It's not bad at night when the heat is turned down, but as soon as someone gets up in the morning and turns it on, I wake up sweating and I feel like I'm in an oven, and I have to stumble out of bed and climb on a chair ('cause I'm short) and shut the vent.

We didn't even use the AC much until a couple of years ago because it bothered my mom's sinuses. :| The heat gets abused, however. We had to make a rule to leave it at 70 at all times, or otherwise have an outrageous heating bill.

i like the lemon part too but they're good compliments. when i got the piece at the snack bar there was some extra lemon stuff in the pie tin so i took some of that...so i had a better ratio

LemonMelon said:
We didn't even use the AC much until a couple of years ago because it bothered my mom's sinuses. :| The heat gets abused, however. We had to make a rule to leave it at 70 at all times, or otherwise have an outrageous heating bill.
Down here you'd die to death without AC. In the summer it gets so hot and muggy that the air is like soup.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Down here you'd die to death without AC. In the summer it gets so hot and muggy that the air is like soup.

I've been in the south in the summer. Dear God, how do you people survive? :yikes:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
And let me point out, last summer on average, the water temperature in my building's swimming pool was 90 degrees.

Oh, hell. :ohmy: That's just after being warmed by the sun, or was it heated?

Southern home-cookin'. :drool:

Maryland is in this weird spot. It can't be considered southern like parts of Virginia, nor is it part of the upper-class northeast.

Varitek said:
i have about $4 left of my $400 bonus...any suggestions? i just bought a 3$ portable ipod speaker with $3shipping

iTunes "spree" would be the obvious choice.

LemonMelon said:

iTunes "spree" would be the obvious choice.

then i'd have to attach my visa gift card to my itunes account and unattach it, plus, i'm on a college campus with great filesharing, yes, i'm a bad thieving person.

if only target had had the tabasco sauce i wanted to buy...i want bloody marys!

Varitek said:

then i'd have to attach my visa gift card to my itunes account and unattach it, plus, i'm on a college campus with great filesharing, yes, i'm a bad thieving person.

if only target had had the tabasco sauce i wanted to buy...i want bloody marys!

I figure if you don't have enough cash to even pick up an entire album, it would be best to use it for anything else. Just going for obvious here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom