Dildo, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
speaking of :combust:, i took new pics of my car today since she turned a year old this past sunday. she's even more gorgeous than when i got her :heart:

What's the make?

LemonMelon said:
Perhaps, but we needed better traction in snow than they generally provided. We get a lot of snow. :wink:
oh yeah, sorry, i forgot you lived in bumfuck, maryland :tsk:

what kind did you guys get? the only person i've ever known with a subaru was my grandpa....i think?

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh yeah, sorry, i forgot you lived in bumfuck, maryland :tsk:

what kind did you guys get? the only person i've ever known with a subaru was my grandpa....i think?

It was a 2007 Subaru Legacy, I think. But my mom always picks the most neutral colors, so it's silver. :rolleyes: Third car in a row that's been silver.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:giggle: my mom has a silver car. i don't :D

Her reasoning is that red and other, more attractive-colored cars get pulled over more often. She could always improve her driving skills, but I dare not bring it up. :wink:

LemonMelon said:
Her reasoning is that red and other, more attractive-colored cars get pulled over more often. She could always improve her driving skills, but I dare not bring it up. :wink:
:lol: i don't wanna jinx myself, so i won't say anything. but my mom's gotten a ticket before in her silver car. and one in the white car she had, not the one she had before this, but the one before that. if that makes sense.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i don't wanna jinx myself, so i won't say anything. but my mom's gotten a ticket before in her silver car. and one in the white car she had, not the one she had before this, but the one before that. if that makes sense.

So, basically, it's all been a crappy excuse used simply to cover up how boring she is. :slant:

KhanadaRhodes said:

For the record, I'm in relatively comfortable clothing on a regular basis, since there's no reason for me not to be.

I'm really appreciating shorts weather, BTW.

LemonMelon said:
For the record, I'm in relatively comfortable clothing on a regular basis, since there's no reason for me not to be.

I'm really appreciating shorts weather, BTW.
yeah well some of us have dress codes for work :madspit:

i had to wear a babydoll top, pants, socks, and shoes even though it was too hot for all that :hot: i would've at least liked to have worn flip flops.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool: i wanted to get one but i couldn't afford it

if i were buying a car it'd be a piece of shit used thing, but my family. it's a dream to drive, so smooth. when we bought it (ours is like 2002 or something, early model pre-hatchback) my mom calculated savings at $2 a gallon and figured we'd come out almost even over the life of the car compared to an equivalent non hybrid. well now gas is $3 so we're on top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom