Dildo, Newfoundland Superthread - Page 23 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-16-2008, 08:39 AM   #331
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by major_panic

Same here, except it's "Hey, why don't I write a theological paper on this?" or "Now, what else do I need to put on the external hard drive?" or "Hey look, kung fu fighting!"

I have this nasty habit of sitting down to write one essay due in a few days and then beginning one due in a month ...

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-16-2008, 08:39 AM   #332
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:00 AM
byee all

Old 04-16-2008, 08:39 AM   #333
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 01:30 AM
Quote:

Although, we'll probably all watch the video and go "what the hell was he singing about anyway?"
Hey I know, I'll put in a sign with

FREE TIBET!
Old 04-16-2008, 08:39 AM   #334
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Although, we'll probably all watch the video and go "what the hell was he singing about anyway?"
About how pro-Tibet protestors in Canberra should get their heads kicked in.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-16-2008, 08:40 AM   #335
Vocal parasite

Have a good one, Jen.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-16-2008, 08:40 AM   #336
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by mysterious_jen
byee all
See ya, and don't work too hard!
Old 04-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #337
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Hey I know, I'll put in a sign with

FREE TIBET!
DO IT.

I love how we both made Tibet jokes at the same time.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-16-2008, 08:44 AM   #338
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by Axver

DO IT.

I love how we both made Tibet jokes at the same time.
Cause it's true, and it's what's hip and happening in China, really.

Wow, I just freed up about 30-40gb of space on my laptop hard drive, just on videos alone! Hurrah!
Old 04-16-2008, 08:52 AM   #339
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Cause it's true, and it's what's hip and happening in China, really.

Wow, I just freed up about 30-40gb of space on my laptop hard drive, just on videos alone! Hurrah!
I must admit I was surprised to hear that there's apparently going to be a number of pro-Beijing activists in Canberra defending the Olympic torch from pro-Tibet activists.

I need to seriously clean up my hard drive. What's irritating is that my Windows has stopped recognising the external hard drive I own. The Mac has no problems, but the Windows doesn't seem to like it any more.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-16-2008, 09:05 AM   #340
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

I must admit I was surprised to hear that there's apparently going to be a number of pro-Beijing activists in Canberra defending the Olympic torch from pro-Tibet activists.

I need to seriously clean up my hard drive. What's irritating is that my Windows has stopped recognising the external hard drive I own. The Mac has no problems, but the Windows doesn't seem to like it any more.
Yeah, apparently there are emails circulating amidst the Chinese international students to go there to do that. Which is interesting. I was very glad to hear that the Govt won't be putting up with China's security idiots though.

Windows sucks, I can't believe I'm still using it. It's funny how Macs are becoming more and more popular, almost exponentially - this time three or four years ago, a vast majority of the people who now use Macs that I know didn't.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:10 AM   #341
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Yeah, apparently there are emails circulating amidst the Chinese international students to go there to do that. Which is interesting. I was very glad to hear that the Govt won't be putting up with China's security idiots though.

Windows sucks, I can't believe I'm still using it. It's funny how Macs are becoming more and more popular, almost exponentially - this time three or four years ago, a vast majority of the people who now use Macs that I know didn't.
Heh, the first I heard of the pro-Chinese activists, I thought of the materialistic, spoiled, living-in-a-bubble people we've ranted about on previous occasions.

I honestly don't have too much of a preference. Some stuff on the Mac is clearly superior, but some other stuff pisses me off. For example, I find it takes longer to swap between windows on a Mac.

And my precious cracked DeadAIM doesn't work on Mac.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-16-2008, 09:14 AM   #342
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

Heh, the first I heard of the pro-Chinese activists, I thought of the materialistic, spoiled, living-in-a-bubble people we've ranted about on previous occasions.

I honestly don't have too much of a preference. Some stuff on the Mac is clearly superior, but some other stuff pisses me off. For example, I find it takes longer to swap between windows on a Mac.

And my precious cracked DeadAIM doesn't work on Mac.
That'd be about right, I'd say. The ones who don't bother to read beyond what's given to them, who've never actually thought about Tibet or know where it is.

Incidentally, a couple of girls were being racist at me on the bus this morning, although they didn't think I could hear them and I didn't do anything. It was funny cause they got off at a shopping centre as I was going to uni; my only thought was "Well, guess which one of us is gonna have a future?"

And I don't see why Mac is so hyped, although anything is better than Windows Vista.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:19 AM   #343
Vocal parasite

Ugh, I hate when readers lack information on a source. One article for week 2, that by Laqueur, lacks a publication date.

Hopefully the library catalogue can help.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #344
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Ugh, I hate when readers lack information on a source. One article for week 2, that by Laqueur, lacks a publication date.

Hopefully the library catalogue can help.
There's a date for it on the article itself IIRC.

Anyway, I'm off, I'll see you tomorrow!
Old 04-16-2008, 09:23 AM   #345
Vocal parasite

Quote:

That'd be about right, I'd say. The ones who don't bother to read beyond what's given to them, who've never actually thought about Tibet or know where it is.

Incidentally, a couple of girls were being racist at me on the bus this morning, although they didn't think I could hear them and I didn't do anything. It was funny cause they got off at a shopping centre as I was going to uni; my only thought was "Well, guess which one of us is gonna have a future?"

And I don't see why Mac is so hyped, although anything is better than Windows Vista.
I would have thought that somebody coming to a new country much more free than their own would be inquisitive and want to read up on things. But I suppose when you're daddy's spoiled little child, you really couldn't give a shit about much except which new iPod to get.

Wow, what a bunch of twats. I bet they were thinking "lulz he probly cant spk englush". Do you encounter shit like that often? I've had a few drunk people on trams comment on my albinism, but they haven't been too much of a bother.

Windows Vista was coded by Phail Collins. Any new computer I buy will be a Mac for the simple reason I won't use Vista.

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread